looking for some advice

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2014 at 10:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ive been in pharma for 10+ years 8 years in a specialty role. How is the culture of this company? I know that no company is perfect but does it have a vision for the future and not the type of culture where you have to look over your shoulder every month?
    Does anyone know who the specialty manager is for central Il? Is it Marnie Heintz-Harris? Any all input and help is greatly appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to be a loser to put someone's name on this site. If I was that hiring manager I would start the whole hiring process of over.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Specialty and Hospital are great. You are treated like professionals. We have many new products coming. Unfortunately, on this website is where the losers like to troll. We are just the right size to provide opportunity for successful professionals.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO Now this one is funny!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is right on in my opinion. And the OP's question is more than fair. I've done lots of years in pharma, moved to DSI recently and it has been awesome. But yea, it's either specialty or CV. PC is probably the same rat race.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many new products? That is simply untrue. Maybe 2 products in 2015. The make it or break it one AF/VTE might not be approved or severely hampered by labeling issues. The only other product in the near term is a hydrocodone/acetaminophen/antiemetic combo which if you've followed this space went to schedule II in October of 2014. The MS product is at least 4-5 years away and that is it in the pipeline. Major brands welchol, beni, effi go off patent in jan '15, 2016, 2017, respectively. Look elsewhere my friend. Management style is evolving hourly with new blood from amgen in charge now. We are 1 month from PDUFA date and there are lots of unkowns (DM, RD, territories, reporting structures). Used to be very nice though.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

op here, what are the car choices for reps and dms or is it a car allowance

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get an Orange "Hyundai" with unlimited mileage!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

phuck off bhallicker

anyone want to give an honest reply

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not that bad. Come on.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hop on the SP express everyone rides for free

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Are you THAT guy? Go away

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is broke, and recycling cars...you'll get my 2004 Pontiac Aztek. It's mint green, and the front window's busted. It smells like Funyuns and fried chicken, but it's remarkably resilient (if you can get past the blue painters tape holding the front windscreen in place). Magnets, bitch!
    -Walter/PC1 New Mexico