Death Blow # 2

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2015 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/daiichi-sankyo-whistleblower-case-returns-191000281.html

Just what we needed with our awesome blockbuster Factor X, comes with great boxed warning.

Ughhhhhh. This place is so done.

There is not enough spin on the Earth's rotation to help with this one. Good luck everyone. Primary Care is done. Specialty and hospital should be ok for a "little while". (Inside Word)

Used to be very good here. How quickly things change.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not shocking. I have seen managers bully reps who tried to better their careers. I've seen people get promoted because of likeness not because of performance. I've seen managers along with their favorite rep destroy peoples careers. All this article shows me is that this behavior starts at the top of this organization.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha Ha when you log into Cafepharma this is the first article that you see on the main page.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume that dsi budgeted for this loss previously.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it was budgeted for with the line item "Entire 2015 Revenue From Savaysa".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, I needed that. Ty !

U think it will even do 39 million? That is a lofty goal. This drug is going to suck bad.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what happens when you design a study with so may sub-analyses and sub population. When you as ask too many questions you run the risk of finding an answer you don't want to hear---that its not effective in patients with normal renal function, only in thus with renal impairment. What a dud.

I work in Pharma Development in Edison and no one was celebrating in the office on Friday. The first mass congratulatory email didn't come until Friday afternoon.

Best to man the life boats in 2015.

"Happy New Years and above all--Good Health"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch! Our peer rep Kathy received a pay-day similar to our vanquished Sales head, Mclane. He and all the other previous senior executives, including Kleu & Parish, who have recently been fired with complete access to their golden parachutes actually concocted & approved this POD scheme.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These same hypocrites constantly preached ACCOUNTABILITY! while cashing in their hefty bonus checks. McLame, Klueless & Slick Rick, will never experience the consequences for their ill-fated decisions while all these cumbersome sanctions fall upon us. The sad part is there are more to follow...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going to be bumpy ride in 2015. What's your opinion? More than half primary gone by October?

This drug will be lucky to do a 100 million a year on it's best year. That will not pay for this force.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of the outspoken advocates & architects of the POD-Scam & additional poor management actions are still here in various leadership positions. Feeling used DSI?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now we will know what FSU, Penn State, USC, Ohio State etc. football players have to go through when they are placed on NCAA probation. Please, give us the death penalty and put us out of our misery once & for all!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer and Janssen have no concerns here.