Primary Care Edoxaban Why?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2015 at 6:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Literally"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone with half a brain has checked out of this, is actively looking, or simply wants to hang around for some sort of severance package. This is going to be a disaster. Best of luck to everyone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you people think that PC is going to bridge to put a patient on endoxaban. Don't you people know that there is no bridging with the other NOAC's by now. Hope you have another viable product, because this Xa is going nowhere. If you do not understand that a 3rd Xa that has no benefit to the class with a black box warning will not be put on hospital formularies, then there is no hope for you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately agree. Good luck to everyone in PC. I'm currently interviewing. Hope it works out for all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blockbuster??? Effient is above goal because of a price increase not bc you are doing anything special. Primary care stands to be the only sales force that makes money off this drug. Good luck CV and Hospital with your .10$ for every dollar sold in DDD sales lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude what are u talking about? PC will be selling Afib not VTE so who cares about the bridging and if you knew anything...bridging is still the standard on most hospital protocols bc heparin is cheap and bleeding can be controlled in the hospital. You should sell Savaysa for VTE though and make alot of welchol details u knucklehead

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell HTN not Savaysa...it will take some time for docs to write this drug and u can't ignore benicar in our new IC plan....it's all about NRx now not TMOT

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God am I glad I'm out of this company and industry! And before you reply, yes, you're happy I'm out, too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard no more TMOT but I heard people at the home office are starting to look at TWOT. Is anyone familiar with TWOT?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that PC reps are selling edoxaban is stupid beyond words. I'm in the HO and have asked many folks for the rationale, and nobody has been able to give me an answer (and this includes BH, the brand lead). I've heard that 50% of a-fibs are diagnosed in the PCP office, but that fact alone is irrelevant. PCPs refer such patients to CARDs.

Oh well. Good luck to all you reps!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what if the pcps refer patients to cardiologists? Last time I checked pcp reps call on cardiologists too. So why would it be a bad thing to have a greater share of voice with these physicians and also ensure on the back end that pcp Drs know about savaysa as well while continuing to sell the htn portfolio?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The data sucks anyway.