King Pharma

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 1, 2011 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the folks at Pfizer hearing about the King reps? We don't know a thing and are nervous?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually most are not nervous at King. Many of us are looking, many will leave...and most do not want to work for a big pharma that has more layers than a baklava.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yshould be nervous and you should be looking though there is not much to look at. Good luck surviving you ordeal and it will be an ordeal. Pfizer managers do not like to keep anyone unless you hve been through there bran washing. Whatever you do keep doing the best you can and do not makie waves.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we all are looking and we're not afraid or nervous about the dumbass mgrs you have. They can't sell in the opioid space and the line of drugs King has is a regulatory pain.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those managers are great at training one to go off-label. The DEA might not be as nice as the FDA in letting the individuls go.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer your question...
    We aren't hearing anything. Nothing except our CEO and another exec gloating about King being a smart acquisition.

My guess is they have not figured it out yet and no ideas or plans for the field force (if that's what you're asking about) are definite.
    But again, just a guess...based on how things go on around here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said they might keep all the reps and place them in existing districts 3rd quarter when the deal is done in July.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A reliable source inside states Pfizer has committed to keeping all King Reps, not necessarily managers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the "RELIABLE SOURCE" says this and that, take it as truth, bullshit. It's called a 50/50 shot a being kept or being severed, that's all!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KING HOSPITAL To Fall under "injectables" Division. What does that Division do? With so many products in the bag and big territories do they just sell to the buying groups.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave now. Pfizer paid $118b for Warner-Lambert, $40b for Pharmacia, $68b for Wyeth and destroyed all of those sales forces. Pfizer is losing Lipitor, Aricept, Geodon, celebrex in 2014. They are shopping for drugs, not people.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You;ll be very happy in this Division. VP Jim is the man. Fastest growing Division in Pfizer and its Ian Reeds creation. You're lucky to have ended up under this umbrella.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ? is why do they need the King Hosp reps from this Division. I'm a king Hosp rep and it looks like very few inj reps in the country with all those products, which they can't possibly sell to individual Dr's on a daily basis covering multiple states. Do they just call on the buying groups and then Pharmacy/Mat mgt. Why not just add Thrombin to the catalog of products, get rid of our reps and managers big salaries.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about what the Inj. reps do. Just be happy that 93 or so of you have jobs going forward in this job market!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't say I wasn't happy, just I'll believe when I hear it or see it on email from someone in Pfizer and I figured it would be cheaper to just take the product(Thrombin) and not the reps.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For what ever the reason is they are keeping all of the Thrombin reps. It can happen until day Zero,which i think is the 24th. Injectables in a great Division to land in!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your source confirming ALL Thrombin Reps will be kept. I doubt all us will be kept, just my gut feeling and I hope you are right better to have a job!