Job Cuts

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2011 at 7:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get yourselves ready job cuts are right around the corner. Just giving you the heads up. Believe it. May not be you, but is going to happen.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's a definite, voluntary layoffs early february if that's not enough cutting worthless PC2 mid February. Reading the writing, they gave you 60% of something that is dieing faster than you can say dead and they gave you 10% of something that is suppose to be our future. My advice to PC2 is take the package early cuz they don't need you anymore

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cuts probably coming but no company ever just picks a salesforce and eliminates the whole one. Everyone should be ready no matter what pc # you are. Specialty probably safe. They will sell the only thing tha is even close to market in the pipeline

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers are being targeted also. I heard Boston managers are on the way out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard 1 out of every 3 manager is gone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree everyone is vulnerable and no one sales group will be gone. I think it will be spread across all groups including specialty. Everyone in sales should be prepared for the call.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

job cuts based on what information, obviously you don't have to be specific with names, but what give anyone any indication that Diiachi will be cutting jobs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diiachi??? Some names, John, Susan, Robert, Ethel, Ken, Barbie, Glen, Dave, Margaret, Barack... clearly all legitimate names and ethical people too!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And now a National Meeting at the end of March? Surely the cuts will happen before then.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is SO going to happen, this is exactly what Sanofi did just after layoffs a few years ago...let your counterparts go and then we all go to Vegas to boost moral and tell people to drink the kool-aid. We're toast.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what about territories where there are only 2/3 reps and DMs told not to fill the 3rd spot. Does that make the two remaining reps safe?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most likely yes- most territories have 2 reps, some have 3 reps, but alignments are changing, so there is no one safe at this point. There will be 200 laid off nationally in addition to the spots oh hold, specialty will not be touched. Anyone could go.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this really true, I just got this job and bought a new house?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should have done your homework. Don't you know Eli Lilly and DSI managers and reps have been killing each over no market share with Effient. PC1, PC2, PC3, Specialty, and Hospital on both sides have got crap and commodity products to sell. If it wasn't obvious to you Lilly and DSI have been displacing people left and right and has not been backfilling some positions. The operating agreement between both Lilly and DSI calls for an adjustment in March of 2011. With Effient sales soooooo dismal, DSI and Lilly are dead in the water hasta la vista since folks on both sides are guaranteed to go.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not everywhere.

I just got an amazing offer today W/DSI. I'm happy to be here!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol that won't last for too long! This place with suck the happiness right out of you within 6 months. Just wait..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol that won't last for too long! This place will suck the happiness right out of you within 6 months. Just wait..

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Great company to work for - even if layoffs are coming. Still thankful to have a job. Pure speculation.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where will the meeting be?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Las Vegas