David Gruber

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 6:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever happened to him? I know he loved to fire people and then he got the BOOT! I heard that he was sending e-mails to former employees asking for donations... KARMA

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either you were blowing him or you are a toolbag who got fired! YOU care , acting like you don't only shows your scared.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell is david gruber?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The short Mini-Me who worked in corporate who fired a lot of good people. He then got the boot himself! He was e-mailing a lot of us asking for donations for his charity...CREEPY!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He didn't get the boot r*****. He left for a better position at an oncology company since the Daiichi shipped was sinking.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he related to Hans Gruber, may he RIP

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong was fired for compliance. Allowed reps to drink welchol as part of presentation at meeting. Never said anything and DM called compliance on him. Same with CW,

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So am I to understand that none of the NE leaders that were there four years ago are in place?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dipshit...He was FIRED, he now works for a non profit. Short stump MINI ME!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above poster is correct! Gruber got what he deserved.. He was canned just like he got the pleasure of doing to others. His "Friends" who would fire reps and management, turned on David Gruber and FIRED him. BAW,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What comes around goes around. It just takes longer before certain people get what they deserve.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how come LC his right hand man didn't get canned with him?? heard he was doing a lot worse? Off-label, threatening his DMs and reps??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gruber was used as a mule. He would fire anyone and saved for last. He got a great package when let go. He was blind-sided by Japan and was given the boot. He runs a non-profit now. Karma.....