Eban

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2015 at 6:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FDA approves Eban boom!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK Training, How are we going to spin the black box warning which is unique to our NOAC? This can't be good.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We did not know about this until you said. So don't say it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most Afib patients are older and have some type of renal
    impairment. Don't worry about the efficacy part. Bleeding is the bigger issue and Savaysa was superior...case closed. Plus u don't have to mess with dose...just 60 mg.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just posted my resume.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks training department. Remember we can read as well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiters are going to be circling like volchuers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oui oui i am a french vulture and i work at DSI

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy who wrote the article and the FDA advisor are hacks! This drug is gonna rock and we'll be rockin and rollin!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former DSI rep just trolling here because I follow the news. The only thing that matters is how well each rep profiles the appropriate patient. No drug is perfect. All have side effects and benefits.

I've lurked here from time to time since leaving DSI last year for another industry and have come to believe that this site exists so people can complain. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, but it would be nice if this site was filled with professional sales people intent on focusing on solutions instead of rumors of things to come (which rarely come to pass), gossip, and negativity.

Even though the pharmaceutical industry as a whole is particularly volatile, you guys have great jobs with great benefits. I hope you guys hit a home run with edab.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CEO Ken, I completely agree. The only problem is the sales pitch, "Doctor for all your uncontrolled patients on a anticoagulant, can you please switch them to eban........will not work in this market."

So let me get this straight, doctors have 4 different options but they are going to write this drug for the hell of it?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is someone making you stay at DSI? If things are this dark and gloomy, why not quit? Why work for a company you don't seem to respect? I'm sorry that you are so negative. I'll go back to lurking. Take care buddy. I hope things work out for you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget all of the negative Nancy's on this site. I am so happy for us that we have a new drug to sell!!!! Way to go DSI eban team. Thanks to all of your hard work and effort I will have a job for a while longer.....whew

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Alrighty then. And what about the "bridging???" Our only hope is pricing. Not a pessimist- being a realist.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry it won't happen again. I'm very thankful not to get a bonus in 3 years.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please take some time to read the trials. Hokusia had
    Higher risk patients so they had to bridge...and most hospitals still bridge with the newer one's anyway. Again...bleeding is the key it's not
    About being more efficacious than warfarin. Eliquis has a superior efficacy profile based on hemmoraghic stroke...not ischemic... Which is far more important with afib. Prescribing edoxaban in pts with < 95 creatinine clearance is not that bad and we are once a day. No drug
    is perfect they all have limitations. I do agree that we need to be clear on the patient type...but would u rather be selling benicar or have something new to talk about.