CallMax Proces

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2015 at 1:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whyyyyyy oh whyyyy is figuring out our call plans ALWAYS a complete mess??!!!! And who is the person/dept responsible for this bullshit???? Cause I'll say this - if we, as sales people, are not performing the way we should - were out! Period. Who's accountable??? Peter Korniaris?? Sales ops?? Nobody. Crap.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd like you to take a deep breath. Breathe in. Now breathe out. Think calm and relaxing thoughts. Ease onto a bed of clouds and just...relax. Shhhhhh...be still. Better? Now, open up your laptop, log in to CallMax, and select your targets. This is the career you've chosen. Surrender to the mediocrity of the system. Realize that everything you are is controlled by your need for the paycheck you receive. Select your targets and comply with the directions. We both know the outcome of this process is irrelevant. But the system must be maintained. Select your targets, select your targets, select your targets, select your targets, select your targets...or quit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God I hate my life. FML!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is truly Flawless Execution !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ignorance.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO way are we ready to launch this drug.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not with this great data !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CB

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An exercise in futility. Waste of time for salespeople who should be in the field Selling. Not poking away on a terrible website. Hire people to do this!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are literally hundreds of thousands of salary dollars being flushed down the toilet while reps keep validating lists and refining call plans that are gone with new guidelines the next day?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You love to use the word literally.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ivanna Humpalot

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at least Monday is mlk

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Literally"

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a big fan of CarMax. I just purchased a used vehicle from there. Trust me when we all get fired, we will all need a car.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst. Post. Ever.