2014 Vaccine Div.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Jan N won't have any better idea of what is going on!...Why all the tablet management inbreading over in the vaccine div.?
    We are tablet now. Haven't you noticed the pressure on the reach and frequency bullsh!t. That was one of the things that used to distinguish us from tablet. We were told in the past by leadership that they were more concerned about quality of calls and not quantity. Now that has gone right out of the window.

So, if there is so much upside potential in adult vaccines, why are we being asked to go after the bottom of the barrel with these refer only offices to beg for ZOSTAVAX. This so called opportunity is looking more like sheer desperation. This is definitely a dial it down year.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IDK but good luck with BG in Michigan!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If everyone made a call or two more a day, this would not have become an issue. My manager sent us the call numbers. It was around 3 1/2 a day. No wonder they're on us like velcro! What could people be doing most of their day? I would probably come in at 4 or 5 at least. Maybe I am the sucker then.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, keep drinking the water....Zostavax has an unrealistic objective. USHH is needing revenue and they are out of touch with the vaccine world.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The objective is to get you to work for less money. It is very realistic that vaccine management will meet this objective.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Not...D.I.D. I did.....and glad I did...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We realigned our call deck again..they still came back with do thing clinics,,, save the worry D.I D. ...I am in your camp"...reality.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

75% of my Zostavax comes from the pharmacies....don't worry about what we don't even have the ability to call on...D.I.D...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree... We have such faith in the us3c and our own pharmacy reps, they can move the mountain...D.I.D. It does not matter in the end.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To that point..what is the current national PPO...% GAO Zostavax? 65% to Plan...nationally.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

D.I.D. They can't figure out where to send us, or even how to count the sales. The only thing that they can count is rep bonuses -- zippo.

Why work an eight hour day? Even if you do, you won't get enough sales for a bonus this year

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will all get a bonus this year. It won't be close to target. But we will get paid based on the buckets or whatever they call it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be a chump change bonus. We are below plan on all 3 products. Time to dial it down. Screw this Vaccine Executive Management Team!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you deliver this year, they will pile on another 10-15% so take it easy. No more reason to kill yourself to hit 80%.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I D.I.D. .... And glad I dailed it down!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We aren't going to deliver this year. Management actually believes that calling on more offices who don't want to stock Zostavax is going to bring in more Zostavax. Newsflash, primary care offices don't want to hear about Zostavax because they have lost money in the past and don't want to take risk right now. We are lucky if we talk to a receptionist or an m.a. let alone a doctor. Forcing reps to call on offices that don't want to stock Zostavax is not going to work. Allowing reps to find business their own way rather than based on inaccurate market research/ reach and frequency data stands a better chance but management doesn't trust that college educated sales people with tenure can find business on their own. What a joke.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How true... Management is hot on reach and freq.... Just give what they want to see and do what is right..

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will be aligned again in another year because this incompetent management team is still getting it wrong in vaccines. Todd Nichols bailed for a reason, he was in over his head just like the fools who are still here micromanaging the vaccine field. They over promised on objective and underwhelmed on sales incentive. Dial it down!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ZOSTAVAX is dead on the water....ya DTC will save it... No pharmacy group will...D.I.D.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long do you give them until they want to shuffle the deck again? Mid of next year... Or sooner if Zostavax slides any farther off plan... .?