Suvorexant

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2014 at 1:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What division will be selling Suvorexant? What other products do they have in their bag, and what are their thoughts on having a contract rep working along with them?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology. It will fit right in with their nausea and toe nail fungus pills.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would they even need a contract rep?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are hiring as you speak! They have a 2 year contract with Inventive for specialty positions, just calling on psych's and neuro's.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup sure do and I'm interviewing for it next week, SWEET! $80k base, car, etc. I believe I have like 50 tragets or so. Easiest gig yet.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good deal for those with their 10 years in.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck selling that drug!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best have high science & Neuro background or these doctors will eat you alive. Even PC docs are well educated in this realm so hit the books. This won't resemble a touchy feely diabetes call, expect big time pathophysiology obstacle handling. Appears to be a good compound, good luck. Let us know when approved as the current sleep meds stink.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But...will insurance pay for it? Ambien cost pennies and Lunesta is a dog!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean they finally got approval to bring this to market?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope -- not yet in the us. Awaiting a lower dosed study data set.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why worry. KF will probable sell it off anyway.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The drug will be another incredible failure. The temp reps will be out in two years and Merck will sell that dog for next to nothing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason they are giving it to contract reps is because they can't market it in its best dose and it will compete with generic ambien. MC isn't going to touch it! People won't pay for it and Merck will not recoup their investment. So Merck is trying it out on contract reps to see how it will do. If they can get the FDA to approve the original dosage, we will re-evaluate. If the contract reps do well, why pay a Merck rep.

I don't believe the Company Car and $80,000 salary. Check with your contract field reps and get the real story. Someone on here is dishing crap!

Nothing against contract reps, you were all of us. Just shows where Merck is heading. They will be doing that with Cardiovascular shortly! Still a good job, if you need one like this.

So what is that pipeline we were all so encouraged about in 2011 when Mark Timney told us we had a job until 2016. Just another corporate liar lining his pockets in another company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Agree! But listen closely to all the lies that are told from the CTL level and above. CTL's really just repeat what they are told. What a great gig! Most are home with their kids for school, bus, baseball games and doctor appointments. No accountability on their performance other than numbers. Oh, and we provide those sales numbers. As if they did anything to help produce them. Such a scam!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't you say that about most Merck launches in the last few years?

Saphrass
    Victoryless
    Dullerass
    Lipnosales
    Asstek

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys/gals are marshmallows. I found the worst savers are sales reps, despite the money they pull down.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget about Juvastink

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inventiv reps... please post base salary for you new Merck position. I'm interviewing next week and want to have a range in mind when they make an offer.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought all interviews were last week and offers going out this week. Where is your interview and what is your territory or state?