Psychiatric Harvesting

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2010 at 8:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A close source who's wife works in Pfizer Corporate HR has been quoted saying that negotiations to Harvest the division are under way. Additionally, the behavior that Amy displayed with the Opthal's is taking similar shape in Psy. Specifically, there has been no communication from her...at ALL. True pr False?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no doubt, with only 12 months ahead with Geodon and Pristiq under Primary care it makes perfect sense.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell does "harvest" mean? Has this turned into Farmapharma? Speak English.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of those "openings" are not being filled now despite interviewing of candidates ..........

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means taking it in the ass with no astroglide

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

soo, what kind of time frame is your source talking about? 3 months from now? 6 months? or this time next year? Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF you don't know what harvesting means look it up smarty pants and time frames are never known but soon.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the sheaves, we shall come rejoicing bringing in the sheaves

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does harvesting have anything to do with gay people?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or Chinese organ thieves?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all about the deselection process after offers go out after upcoming realignment starting next month

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should we all pry the letter "P" off the company's laptops before we leave? Or should we pry off the "F" and the "U" keys?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would not be wise... Signed Pauley Shore

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I already pulled off the "K" key when Kindler left, and I hope we can all pull the "S" key off soon too. Bye bye Bill.