KING Integration

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2010 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Pfizer having no pipeline, we seem to be buying everyone out there. What's the word of this integration? Heard that we will not go down the same road as we did with the Wyeth folks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the same thing but who knows....guess we'll find out in a month or so.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer, wyeth and king reps will be laid off next year the wy this company is sliding downhill.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call it King dis-integration.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

King rep here...my dm told my district that pfizer is going to keep all the king folks and have us operate separately. What's the deal? A lot of us would rather get severence.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your DM is smoking crack and you are one of the stupidest people alive.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KING REPS WILL BE KEPT BUT NOT OPERATE SEPERATELY!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your DM is an idiot! I am from King side and that is he biggest lie ever. Honestly - wake up!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

King has the drgs to keep us all alive and with jobs however I hear they have not been told in any way shaoe or form what their fate is.

Many good people in marketing, training and mgr sales are leaving due to this in January. I have friends there and it really is a blunder what we can't give them in terms of communication. I hope their drugs get approved cause we are all sunk otherwise.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PS: Mt Celebrex sales are in the clunker. I hope their drugs are better.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Flector patch is a dud; Pfizer's been running around with McGettigan since 2006 showing diclofenac is more poisonous than Vioxx. Embeda launch was a major PfuKing disaster. If you think King saves Pfizer you have another 2009 layoff lesson coming.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Embeda is a dog. The drugs that will be the blockbusters are Remoxy and maybe Acurox idiot!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....and yes I want to sell them over what we have now

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas King and Pfirezer.

Your gifts will be

1) Lies from Pfizer Mgmt
    2) Re-alignment if you're lucky
    3) Selling King sh*t since there is no pipeline from the largest Pharma co in the world
    4) Low stock prices
    5) Severance Packages

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole market for extended release oxycodone oral painkillers achieved annual sales of approximately $3.2 billion in 2009. Go get 'em tiger!

It still won't save you and opiods are not going to Pfizer primary care, only Flector patch is. Sorry to break the news to you if you are hearing for the first time.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct. If you get Embeda and Flector: good freaking luck !
    If you can sell Remoxy ; ka ching!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google Embeda recall.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Flector patch $200, but ibuprofen cream is pennies.

Good luck w/ that!

~ Your neighborhood compounding pharmacist

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the deal man, when does integration start?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal? Is King with us or not? I certainly haven't seen any King reps.