Bill Humphries

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS

Jealousy killed the cat.. but you're not a cat- but add replace the "w" with a "p"
    using the word "WUSSY" and that's what you are!! It's amusing how ignorant you are, you are the town fool, you should be evicted from your high end trailor park, and need to get a job ( Wendy's) ( closest you will actually come to meeting a chick because you are probably one jealous dude who is wishing you could get action. NOPE, lets prevent any stupid comments stating this is from BH, JH etc- they don't spend their time on this board- they actually work. I go on this site to remind myself of what losers remain in a company they don't belong in. Get a life and stop hating on BH because he will ALWAYS be a President, and its tough to swallow someone that young is not a rep or mgr like you are!!

HA HA HA HA HA

Go play in traffic!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can you explain why you hired mm on your next quarterly meeting. Thank you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as horrible as ever, no one will touch this business

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a real visionary

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BH has the vision of a blind drunken sailor. BH is a lunatic!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi fired guy. How have you been?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seems the reason that Merz hasn't been sold is due to BH. Everyone saw the mess he left with Stiefel. He's a terrible, short sited wanna be.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company has never been up for sale. I know that doesn't fit your story, but that is just the way it is, spanky. How long ago did Bill have you fired? Have you been able to find a new job since that time, or are you still unemployed?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know if any private company is "up for sale"? You don't. It's not public information, and you can bet every private company that was ever "up for sale" told followers like you that they weren't. Bottom line is nobody except the very top people know, but rumors do come from somewhere. And please stop with the fired stuff. It really is so old.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mcmyne how do you get any work done when you troll on here 24/7.

Oh. That's right. You don't.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merz NA is still not profitable globally- all sales are down. BH and NALT have no idea what they are doing to the Aesthetics business. NC is full of rejects that cannot hired in areas that have high expectations for employees. BH and NALT screwed themselves by demanding a big building and onsite drycleaning and a car wash (whoopee) to NC.. you won't be able to grow a business when you have NO talent working there. SINKING SHIP!!!!!! merz is getting a bad reputation..they should have left it alone divided the pharma side from the device side and had the right people focusing on what they know best. BH and MM and Nalt have no idea how to manage anything - bunch of arrogant rejects! there was no transition with anything...after seeing him speak in the TH meeting...its pretty obvious they are blowing smoke..until their payout and parachute opens.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NA is profitable. Please tell me that someone else in your household handles the finances since you have ZERO financial understanding.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raising prices and cutting programs may look profitable in short term, but true sales are WAY down. Not sustainable or even true profit if it's one year of smoke and mirrors on a balance sheet while unit sales are plummeting. Not much more to cut in order to keep appearing to be profitable to your untrained eye. If my income drastically decreases but I cancel my cable, electricity and water so my bills are less... That does not mean I make more money and am heading in a good direction...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

correct, how are unit sales? Building market share or losing? Cmon BH focus on the fundamentals.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should concern yourself with doing your job either here or wherever you are and spending less time on CP. That is a good fundamental

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avoiding the question? How's Aesthetics working out for you?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fired guy is still hanging out on this board stalking BH.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course it is Bill! I'm surprised at the staying power or your amazing replys. They've really stood the test of time.

You know Bill, one way to really show all of us ole fires guys who's the boss is to post those
    amazing performance numbers. Man Bill, I bet us fired folks would tuck our tales and run. You know, like the % to plan for Aesthetics, or YoY for Aesthetics, or filed-level retention rates. Gosh, I'm sure those numbers will settle this once and for all.

We'll show those fired guys huh Bill?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cat got your tongue Billy boy? I guess I should be patient though with those calculations. That's not the easiest of results for you to think through how to spin huh? Take your time Billy boy...we'll be waiting :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strike a nerve there Billy boy? Just a simple question and we're on our way - how's Aesthetics working out for ya?