Dermatology Business For Sale

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2014 at 1:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Botox is better than Xeomin. At least for me. But who complains when it's free?

2. Very interesting news came in late this afternoon from a very reliable source. Actavis is in the mix to purchase the Dermatology BU.

This is troubling as Germany is ready to pull the plug on the Dermatology BU, refocusing 100% of their financial resources on aesthetics. Actavis is looking to their generics BU to get a Naftin 1% cream and gel to market within 12 months while ultimately having no additional promotional dollars put toward branded Naftin 2%.

You heard it here first. Dermatology sales force, do not wait any longer to start interviewing. Tick tick tick.........

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this would be awesome! Great severance package, time off with the wife. I have been complaining about this company on this website for the past several years so this will give me a chance to figure things out. Maybe I will wake up and realize that things were not so bad and I was a big dip shit for being so negative all these years.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

“We are pleased to be strengthening Merz’s leadership in medical dermatology through targeted development projects such as this licensing agreement with Brickell,” said Greg Besase, Vice President and Head – US Dermatology for Merz North America. “Merz is proud to affirm its continued commitment to the dermatology space, and we look forward to providing physicians and their patients with a novel treatment option for skin conditions known to be responsive to retinoid therapy.”

Who writes this press for Gregg? No way in the world this nitwit could have put together this halfway intelligent statement. Haha! Gregg! Idiot!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who writes it? MS wrote it. she does all the professional writing for the company and she is very good at what she does.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice of you to chime in 2 months after this was posted. You ass-kissing simpleton!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is September and we can see that your prediction is going down in flames. Just more proof that the predictions on this site are worthless.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any more compliance issues with this one?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patience my friend, patience. It is coming!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! More and more talk about this place being up for sale. Those in management get ready to not be tied to BH much longer. Bill has a huge bonus coming when this happens and you don't. Hope you saved your money and prepared for a long winters nap.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, right. It will come in about 20 years. Stop making up crap.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

division for sale is not new news. Not a lot of people interested in picking up another mismanaged mess. current leaders have a documented history

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Documented history of success!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHA Now, THAT statement is hilarious! Go ahead and list the success these morons have a history of achieving. I have been with Merz for 10+ years and have seen it all as far as leadership. This group of prima donnas is nothing more than a bunch of phony liars who have achieved nothing other than throwing all of the Stiefel cast-offs a life line. GB and DS are not just dumb leaders, they are simply unintelligent people. How about the failed New Orleans politician who garnered all of 1% of the vote in his comical attempt to run for office. His loss obviously haunts him to this day as he has taken to stuffing himself silly at every buffet across town in order to console his bruised ego. These losers couldn't lead a kindergarten class and they sure as hell have not accomplished anything other than being in the right places at the right times to cash in on some insider information when their previous employers turned out the lights. I would love for someone to ask BH what the real reason was for his leaving Allergan back in the day. Go on, ask him! I would do it myself but the paycheck is way too good here for the 2 hour work days. I would put in 3 but I know my leaders only put in one each themselves so I am proud I outwork them!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the J&J rejects!
    The mgmt team is good at BS as they have Germany snowed..at least for the time being.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better yet, ask BH why he left GSK. Allow me.....his ego couldn't stand reporting to a female! This is a fact and the honest truth so if GB or MM wants to get on here and dispute it, bring your facts....you will have none! BH is an extremely fragile "leader" who surrounds himself with and those with even less self-confidence. BH only wants those that will kiss up and will never tell him he is wrong reporting to him. BH has absolutely no confidence in himself and needs the constant reassurance and comfort that comes from those who have no confidence in themselves. JH, GB, and MM are simple minded folk who tell BH whatever he wants to hear. Despite what these clowns will tell you about the company's performance, believe me, it is far from the rosy picture they paint. Sales and EBIT are at all time lows across each business unit. The move to Raleigh is way over budget. The Germans will eventually wake up and dump these buffoons. CEOs at Merz only last 3 years as a rule and the clock is speed ticking on BH!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave DS out of this he has done a lot to help the med derm business unit.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a lot of things you can say but DS and GB but unintelligent and dumb, I don't think so. But for the politician I think you are on to something there.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they should focus on their jobs and stay off cafepharma. It's embarrassing for them the way they post defending comments about themselves.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a reality check. BH left because he got offered big $$$ to go to Merz. He actually has done a good job with Merz given what he has for support. GB and MM are marginal. JH actually brings something to the table. Sales and EBIT are at all time highs. Not sure where you are getting your information from, but your source stinks. BH is already at year 3 and it doesn't look like he is going anywhere. I am sure that disappoints you.