Does Stryker drug test new reps?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Oct 25, 2008 at 10:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does Stryker administer drug tests to new hires (sales reps)? If so, how do they test and when do they test? thanks-

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully after one gets the THC out of their system

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just the fact that you have to ask that stupid question leads me to believe you need to look somewhere else for employement. You might want to try somewhere like, Denny's, McDonalds, or Hardees. They dont stick ya with a needle or make you pee in a cup. Geeeez!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't listen to that jerk. McDonald's and is no place to work. Zaxby's has way better chicken. Tasty sauce too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, hair folicle test. Have you done drugs in the last year?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was not tested when I was hired. Don't know if that differs with each manager or what though.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guilty conscience crackhead?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way dude...now pass that joint.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry buddy. Stryker have been employing spaced out and seriously fucked up people for years. A toker or two should be able to slip through the net unnoticed now and again.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not at endo- if they did, we wouldn't have any reps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was hired in endo about a month ago and was required to take a drug test. Hope that helps

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was hired for med division and yes I had to pee in the cup.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pee test and intensive background check. The background company they use is VERY thorough so dont blow your chances by lying about ur past experiance. They literally interview your past managers and check the dates to the day. What happens is you get the offer then they start the background and you will be screwed if you lie and on the unemployment line. Stryker is all about ethics. We play by the rules and win by the rules. So drug users prolly should find another avenue.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the drug test, whether urine or hair. You don't need to work in this profession if you aren't "clean."
    As for the intensive background check, criminal and such...fine.
    But bullshit on the interviewing your previous managers. MOST companies have the policy that all they will divulge is salary and dates of employment. This is nearly standard practice everywhere.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big deal.......stay clean for a week or two then piss in the cup. On your way home from the testing site do a line on your car's dashboard.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Stryker is all about ethics. "
    Really?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

makes you wonder if the person asking was the former MDT rep running lines with his surgeon in KY?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker is all about ethics. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You might as well say that banks are known for their compassion and sense of fairness and that fairies live in the bottom of your garden.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all have friends that don’t smoke, your best source of clean urine. Have a clean buddyfill up a balloon or a condom and seal it up. When driving to the drug-test facility - put the “container” of urine on the dash with the defrost on to help keep the temperature high.

This is where it can get tricky. Since you are just taking a pre-employment screening, they cannot search you, so “hide” the “container” in your underwear and bring a small pair of nail clippers and hide the clippers in a pocket or a shoe. Then carefully walk in to the facility and register. When they call you to take the test, they usually ask you to remove all items for your pockets. Keep the nail clippers in a pocket. Once they close the door, use the clippers to clip a hole in the “container” and fill up the cup. Then empty the remaining “sample” into the toilet and hide the empty “container” in a shoe.

Stryker will not know anything Mr. or Ms. Pothead.