questions

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Is there an president's award trip for top reps? If so, where was the last one?
    2. Is there a cell phone allowance per month? How much? Or company cell?
    3. How do you sample? Still paper or handhelds?
    4. How is the culture at Noven?
    5. Is the car allowance better than a company car?

thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 - Yes, Cancun I think
    2 - Allowance, $50/mo.
    3. - Handheld, managed by Ventiv
    4. - Not the best, and by not the best I mean horrible
    5. - I liked the allowance a LOT (Not there anymore). But it is your car and you are in charge of maintaining.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. A couple more.

1. Does the gas card pay for all fuel used by the car? personal miles as well?

2. Can you expense meals if working a certain distance away from your home? or no expensing unless overnight stay?

3. Is the monthly car allowance added to you're W2s at yr end?

thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never used my own funds to pay for gas while working there. You log your miles through an online tracking system and are suposed to include work miles only. The car allowance is a gas card, a flat ammount ($400-$600 ir so) and a mileage amount of .056 cents per mile for maintenance. This WILL NOT go on your W2. You can claim if you want and you think the .55 cents/mile that the fed allows you to deduct will offset what you were paid.

Don't know about the meal thing, but you won't have very much budget at all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

400-600 a month cap on a fuel card? This is the car allowance? Plus .56 a mile?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously RUN!!! And never look back!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regarding Novogyne:
    1. How are sales measured? Market share growth,MS change..?
    2. Vacation time, generally how many weeks for new hires? Do you have the week of Christmas off?
    3. Do you have your own rooms at meetings?

Thanks!