Interesting

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Allergan,
    I would like to take this time to personally THANK YOU for the ulcer that is currently ripping it's way through my stomach. I want you to know just HOW MUCH I appreciate the fact that my son said to me, "Gee, you sure are eating a lot of Tums!"... To which I replied, "Yes, yes son, I am." Little did he know I had to throw back some Pepto on 4 different occasions today, as well. What is so wonderful about this is that this ulcer has been a slow grower. Thank you for that, Allergan. You see, I've been worried about my job now, like so many others, for over two months thanks to the haphazard way you quietly announced "something was going to happen" back in OCTOBER. I call that move sheer genius. You made Halloween extra spooky, gave us something to truly be thankful for at Thanksgiving, and well, Christmas was a whole new ball game this year thanks to your announcement. There is nothing quite like purchasing Christmas gifts for your children wondering and worrying as to whether or not you should be doing so! I wonder if that was how Tiny Tim's parents felt?? You sure know how to reward your employees! For that little Christmas gift of worry wrapped in the layer of anxiety you gave us, I say THANK YOU!

My FAVORITE part may have come just today, on that extremely well executed conference call you so graciously had for us! That slow jazz music you had playing at the beginning of the call was SO SOOTHING to listen to as you made us WAIT seven extra minutes for you to make your way on the call. You were late...and drip, drip, drip...I LOVED the sensation of that stomach acid burning a hole through my stomach as I sat there waiting. THANK YOU. Who picked that music, anyway? It doesn't matter...just tell them they are brilliant. Slow jazz is my favorite.

Thank you, Allergan, for having DLeC actually sound NERVOUS as he delivered the news to us today that 107 employees would be losing their livelihood within the next 48 hours. It made him seem *a little* more human. You were smart to use him as your front man. Thank you for having TW sitting in the background in the room with DLeC. I wonder if he was laughing through the call reminiscing on the lies he told multiple training classes when he proclaimed there would be "no layoffs." That was so smart of you to have him do that, Allergan! It made a few of us hold on tight throughout the end of the year trying to make that last little push for you. I am so grateful to have been one of those people.

Thank you, Allergan for making us wait TWO additional days...wondering, praying, whispering, worrying...if we will receive that dreaded call tomorrow. Thank you for letting us all know that you value your contract sales force more than your own actual employees. I can't say I have EVER, in my career, heard of a company saving the contract employees only to lay off their own! Oh, wait...what did you call it today? You didn't refer to us as employees that would be laid off or let go...you called us employees that would be "impacted!" I see what you did there! You, Allergan, are quite the wordsmith. I like how the word "impacted" softened the blow a bit today! Genius.

Again, I owe my stomach ulcer all to you and the incredibly respectful way you have treated your employees over the past couple of months. I CAN'T WAIT to see what tomorrow holds. I'm sure I will be awake for YET ANOTHER night waiting with great anticipation...chomping on my Tums and taking swigs from the Pepto bottle. Those two in combination make for a delicious dinner...just something else I would like to thank Allergan for.

I am eternally grateful.
    Sincerely,
    Your Secret Admirer

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was a post on the Allergan thread seems like there are some employees there that are not real happy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Join the crowd.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's Derm and eye care that are fired up, aesthetics has a toxin that works so they are very happy!!!