Neuropace

Discussion in 'Cyberonics' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2013 at 9:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what are you guys going to do when neuropace gets their clearance? Go work for them? I'll bet It sure was nice having no competitor for years. The party is over boys.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be nice to see some competition in this market. Cyberonics has raped hospitals long enough with a $20,000+ trinket. Yes the party is over.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder what the reps will make for bonus over there? Anything like Cyberonics?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Cyberonics sell directly to hospitals or do they use distributors? (I think Neuro is the former)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post approval and six months later, they've done 12 implants. Neuropace's device is 40k and has the same outcomes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they commercially launched in the US. I know they got their FDA clearance, but have they assembled a sales team and started selling yet?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not think so yet

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

clearly monitors our market for a living, and deserately needs to know above in order to fill out competitor clients monthly report

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going to be a tough sell if outcomes are about the same. Very invasive procedure compared to VNS.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On another note what's up with vasc...it's sad to see that happen, imagine what could happen if they already had approval in that space

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As we round the bases let's say it's Ebola...then we can have a true WIPE out!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And a Merry Xmas to you! Lol

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha - how do you like me now?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Keep telling yourself this is the promise land. Your a looza along with your selfish leaders. They sold out and you are now holding the bag of sh...t