When Is the Last Time You Made Full Bonus?

Discussion in 'Heartland Home Health/Hospice' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2010 at 10:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with this company about 6 months and I only made full bonus one time. And I had to fight for that! I thought I made it 4 other times and they somehow managed to screw me out of it. Does anyone else have this problem?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ive heard this a few times and it makes me nervous. The Oct ranking report also makes me nervous because only 44 of 177 made a bonus. That is not good numbers. I also heard that the comp plan was changing to be account specific volume change driven. Not sure what that will mean.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It depends on your RBDM, this company has so many layers of management, it is hard to navigate through to get to the crux of any issues, including bonus payout. I will tell you the satisfaction of employment here resides heavily on your administrator and they certainly can run the gamut. Most have absolutely no concept of marketing strategies and the ones who refuse service to patients and cherry pick due to the payor source are the worse kind in my mind. To hell with need and customer service it's all about the bottom line, regardless of market share!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is run by a bunch of ass clowns, Kevin Daignault couldn't sell fire in the winter, he acts like he knows everything but he knows nothing and the administrator's are mindless drones that don't have the guts to say anything to me, I suggest you get out quick layoffs are coming soon. Do they really need managers to manage the managers manging the administrators.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been here 7 months and have never seen a bonus. The last post that said the administrators are mindless drones was correct. They wouldn't want someone who could think for themselves. No one in leadership really knows how to market and won't invest in it either. Good luck making something out of the nothing they give you to work with!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this co. sucks monkey cock

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made max bonus last month and target bonus this month ....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the bounus??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a tough job. No support, and definitely no help when I have a question. My manager has never even done sales, let alone do this job. I am left to try to figure it out for myself. I have been doing sales for over 20 years and this is the hardest position I have ever been in. I have never seen a company that doesn't have SOMEONE marketing at the corporate level. I guess they are sitting on all the money up in corporate...very top heavy management.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home health and and especially hospice are huge money makers. All you need is a loan or backers to buy an emr and you are off to the money store. This is why you see no educated hierarchy - it's not needed. You hire unsuspecting RNs to make you your money.

Home health and Hospice really can, especially Hospice, be, a very dirty business these days. The moral compass is pointing directly to hell. Gone are the days where they were little places just trying to help people.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pompous assholes all over the place! Plenty of dikes (lesbos) with dsyfunctional lives.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sold home care and hospice for several years in Michigan. Heartland was the first home care co. that I worked for after getting out of pharma.

Here's the real deal! There are over 600 home care companies in the state of Mi. Over 300 of them are in SE Michigan. Every physical therapist thinks that they can get a M'care # and a fax machine and run one out of their house!

Also, just about every single hospital has their own home care co. So when the patient is d/c from the hospital, the pt. goes home with the hospital's home care. Speaking of hospitals, every single Dr. in this day and age is affiliated with a hospital, making it extremely difficult to even call on Drs. because of their affiliation with the hospital that has their own home care.

Last but not least, just when you think you can call on a Skilled Nursing Facility to get a d/c pt. to home care...wrong! Most SNF's also have their own home care, rehab or they are affiliated with a hospital.

The way I look at it, if a recruiter or home care manager calls you, RUN! It's a highly competitive industry with no room for growth!

I got out of HC sales and never looked back. It was the best decision I ever made!

Hope this helps.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is +1000 the truth.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company and business is a joke. If you have been in pharma or medical devices sales stay away from this type of job. The ass clowns in Atlanta are crazy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, glad I saw this. I just entered the industry this summer and have had zero training or support from my manager. Googling and reading these blogs to teach myself.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it now w/bonus attainment? Here is what I heard was told last week interview....base $60-65K...bonus with 9 admits $1,500 and $150 for each additional admit...max $4000 a month....no car only gas mileage :( 45 cents training after 90 days....and non-compete....I'm in right to work state so I think that can be defeated w/good lawyer...are the bonuses not realistic, since there are so many hospices sales companies etc? Also said got to work one day on a weekend a month...but get comp time....
    thx

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the company is a joke, they will take 20% if your office/local area doesn't make the numbers! So you make plan, but your two co-workers don't ( three ALs in an office) then they deduct 20% from the $1500 month's bonus...now you got $1200 left b4 taxes...so you'll get maybe 600-700!
    they also don't like men....don't you dare spend too much money on lunches lol....no more than $9.99 per person and you are not allowed to buy lunch for yourself!