Mirena

Discussion in 'Berlex Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2012 at 5:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did your company sell this IUD? Which years?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one knows? You've been chatting about it in previous posts. When did you guys become bayed?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sold it up until 2006. When you new all the f-problems. If your married, complete cheataz has a grand old time. No one trusts reps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

English your second language?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep! Love the berlex, etc ..... Then relax thread. What are languages are you fluent in?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry - English is my second language! So, what LANGUAGE are you fluent in? LOL!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would you like to tell a patient that they have both chlamydia and gonorrhea (developed pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)) because their husband had an affair. He tested positive for both gonorrhea and chlamydia. He admitted to the whole thing. Now, the patient had to be tested for HIV and other STDs. Did they teach you that in your 5 second medical school at Berlex home office? Sorry, English is my second language if you don't understand this post. LOL!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a moron.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think that poster is a moron. Mirena is a worthless IUD, that has a lot of complications associated with it. I just had a 29 yo patient develop PID, and had to have a hysterectomy. The patient wanted children. How would you like to explain that Mirena actually increases the risk of developing PID to a patient?

I'm sure you could careless as long as you got a big bonus check. I should direct more practitioners to this board, I think it would shock them to see how poorly you all behave. I don't even want to talk to reps. anymore.