Xarelto Rebound Strokes

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2012 at 8:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah "bro", totally roasted him dude, "bro".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About a 55% bump isn't massive...ummm, kay.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bro, you are so green, 81 out of 14,000...not really massive, do the math. just curious, how old are you and what's your background. because you are really in over your head

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uhmm
    no one wants a bleed, but I'll take my GI bleed over the massive deaths caused by dabi

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

honestly, I think this person is just trying to tighten up their 'detail' for their customers, because he/she is way misinformed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about that pesky increase in MI with dapigatran? Go ahead, tell us all again how it's not significant when you include all the studies that didn't have cardiac patients and that you should exclude RE-LIE because it skewed the data. C'mon mommy! Tell me a good bedtime story!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all VERY WELL know that it's just marketing and advertising and capturing share !!!
    ALL these drugs (in general..in the general population).. do just about what they claim to do (as long as you use them where they are supposed to be used !!)...That's a bit difficult to control ..eh ?
    Just mentioning....and the result has cost us and others dearly $$$$$$$
    If there is a real breakthrough we will certainly know it !!!!!
    HA HA HA
    But for the price, I'm sticking to 81 mg generic Aspirin.
    Can't squeeze that Lemon too much more....
    Next great thing???
    Prove it!
    Statistics don't treat patients......
    And neither do Reps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that 81 the real number? Why trial version are you using - the per protocol for investors or the real one intent -to-treat? Hiding data again. Nice.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the p-value for MI? Oh, non significant. There ya go, boom goes the dynamite.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh good, the McDonalds chef who doesn't believe in number theory has graced our presence again. Once you get out of college you can post otherwise, you waste everyone's time. Buh-bye.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you like fries ?
    Oh,..sorry, ...the prison cafe is just doing mashed potatoes today.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mashed do get through the bars easier......

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patients were followed out for 3 months post Pradaxa jackass.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK Sparky, tell me more about that 3 months (between Dec. 15, 2008 and March 15, 2009). How did you transition patients off of Dabigatran. Lay it out for me. What did you transition them to. What are the details. Tell me about the events that did or didn't occur. Numbers please.... This is in no way similar to the 30 day transitiion period at the end of ROCKET. Go away

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do understand that your data earned you a black box warning for this exact event and no matter how you try to lie we don't show the same evidence of a rebound strokes. When a person is switched off Pradaxa. By the way calling all lawyers in Ohio we had another rebound stroke with X today. My docs are now seeing why you have that warning.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hellooooo, Sparkyyyy, we're waiting.....?....explain your 3 month "follow up". Where you saw 0 events.....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Sparks, do you even know what bridging means?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it's where you take a coumadin patient and bridge him by strengthening his dose of coumadin up so he doesn't fall down. Kind of like a bridge holding cars up while they are over water. Go get ed-u-mah-cated.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YIKES! I am very thankful that you are neither a physician or an architect...

yet pleased you are my competition...