NYC Position

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our leaders are trying to keep the Frogs across the pond funding our jobs. Selling a me-to-toxin is not easy. The boyz in NJ can do so much to keep the Frogs happy with smoke and mirror. Even having Snooki from Jersey Shore did not help keep Frogs happy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

party over boyz - ever notice who has more to say in meetings - shedding light on opinions no one gives a hoot about - on and on and on and on - just so they can think what they have to say is relevent - burt and ernie - all are bored with the hot air coming out of their mouths - isn't it time you retire to the winery and the burgh - and how they give credit to the saving endo queen when credit is not due - pesto is oh so floundering even with all the new time spent on it - but networking skills and huge opinion of self - - endo queens only two assets

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outsider -- I see things are progressing at Ipsen in my absence on par with how they have always been. Some things never change. This will always be a shatstain of a company! Enjoy though -- Have a nice day.
    The sad thing from my perspective, there are some really good reps who just remain in this craphole.. never understood that

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point -- I've always thought the same thing. The base is solid - not great. But who would want to stick around and sell shit products and never make good bonus - unless you are one of the blessed 4-5

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you mean shit product. Only one product is Dysport, aka Dysappointment.