Presource

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2010 at 9:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe that trollop is running things at Cardinal. Next time you see her just say, Potenza. She earned her stripes in the 80's.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This business is flat lined...the fat lady must be singing!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

must mean mk will get another promotion for a job well done

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you can count on L A to be the one giving it to him. If M K was a eunuch that would just be perfect for one of LA's women's initiatives.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's always been her pet. Don't completely understand why, I mean other than he makes a fine lackey for LA.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly LA manages business like it's still the 80's. She is worthless and continues to degrade Cardinal with her personal agendas. Let's face it, she would prefer Cardinal fails miserably than put her own advancement in jeopardy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad, it's time for a change. Long overdue.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is that ashby isn't likely able to change anything, let alone her used depends diaper.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the Presource leadership in the west? Where did everyone go?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The West always lead the way with Presource. The West was tough to beat. The NY, Florida, Texas and Carolina teams would give them a run for their money. Any yes in the old days the Presource folks made great money. When was the last time something new and innovative came out of Presource? There are so many cool things Presource could be doing to compete and drive higher payouts. You would think that Presource would look to hire someone that understood the business but would be visionary in their leadership. They are out there. You are probably not going to have time to mentor someone from within. A lot of good folks are gone. Senior leadership is hanging on for the package. I would think time to clean house with some new ideas and bodies.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Presource lead? That's wishful thinking.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard things have changed...for the better...at Presource and I have been offered a sales position with the sales team.

Can anyone confirm culture and environment has improved and why?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHA, changed for the better now that is funny!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run, run far far away. Your life will be a living hell at Presource. Everyone is leaving or looking.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left this mess of a division years ago. Been reading about the reorg and such- whats the story on this division now? It had a pretty huge support staff in IL...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gone...all gone.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reorg involving Medical and Surgical Products now merging with Presource is in the beginning stages of a Mega-Cluster-Fu*k. Reps (and support staff) are bailing with chaos in the field growing daily. The nitwits who dreamed up this debacle plod along gleefully reiterating the BS that we are finally moving in the right direction as a company--we can only hope that a year or two from now the perpetrators of this mess are removed from Dublin and their inane decisions reversed. But will the next scheme to master and dethrone Medline be even worse?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gb is the captain of the ss minnow and after mbt the same crew got more $ and promotions, this will not be any different.