Rare Disease BU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2015 at 6:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there ARE times when you submit a call a month back. For instance, I was entering a call and noticed I started and saved a call a few weeks back and for some reason never hit submit so I went in and submitted it. If you think that makes someone stupid than you are the stupid one. I was not doctoring the call numbers. Call a spade a spade, If I wanted to do that, I could easily do that in real time. I hope if that rep is innocent they are seeking legal advice.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Micro targets are not new targets. They have been in your data for years as NT. Just because the company gave you a list on Feb 2nd, doesn't mean these targets just suddenly appeared. Where is your degree from? You may have not received that job for other reasons they just did not want to explain to you. Why would they have interviewed you if they didn't think you were a viable candidate? Doesn't sound like they thought you were capable of learning the marketing BS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call that lack of attention to detail.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) you dont accidently backdate call after call incorrectly. 2) if your that careless time after time, then you are too careless or inept to do this job. Logging calls is the easiest thing. Pay some attention to detail. A mistake here or there is ok, a pattern is not. If you can't use the iPad call the help desk and learn. That's what good sales people do, they take initiative to better themselves.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of careless and attention to detail...it's "you're" not "your". That was what? 2nd grade? Continue on about learning and how simple mistakes make you inept to do this job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole post defines why you idiots will never get into Rare Disease. You've turned this whole thing into a pissing match over call activity, targets and other big pharma bull shit metrics. You can't even put that shit aside to debate your qualifications for a more skilled position.

Stupid mother fuckers, all of you!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. If you are concerned with call metrics, activity or are a micro manager you wouldn't last a week in real sales or rare disease.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because in Rare Disease we don't rely on call metrics, activity and micromanaging.

We develop our own targets and sales performance is expected.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call it what you want. However, it doesn't sound like doctoring calls to me. I bet many attorneys would agree.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooooh- high prices and no competition, (except when there was Genzyme kicked butt) and NBU still accounts for most of the company revenue- very impressive RBU folks. Gattex will show what real sales talent can do.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it does when one makes 5 straight calls on micro targets, all BED... Before Vyvanse has the idication. And wait the micro lists don't come out for 4 more days.. Accident, coincidence??? How about a call on a Dr. That was and still is out on medical leave. I bet u would call that an accident too. You are sympathetic because you too , are too lazy to go call on your docs. And probably make up calls as well.

The point of the comment isn't about call list or metrics, it's about you don't need rare disease experience to succeed in that area. It's not rocket science. Ssles is Sales! Don't make rare disease this sophisticated elite sales job. Rare disease reps are nothing special. A non college educated salesmen could do it. And do it well.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said, sample boy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I agree, we have lazy and incompetence among us- be careful throwing stones. I regularly discover additional physicians and mid levels in offices that are not in IRep...by the time I find the customer in Veeva, update their address, synch and then go back to enter the call that I could not enter on the original date because the customer info was not there-- some time could have passed.
    Mind your own business and hope no one is scrutinizing every entry you make.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Until Bose, Irep and Targeting lists are accurate and function properly who are you to throw stones? I can't count how many times I have made a mistake or had to wait for Bose to fix one before I could enter a call. It could happen to anyone and doesn't always mean its intentional.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please, excuses that's what you are full of. You are the reason Pharma reps get no respect. Really??? Listen there are legit times you need to back date a call. I got that but back dating like this rep, on top of making calls on Docs while they are on vacation and medical leave. That is not legit.