Our Sales Leader

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2015 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best managers and leaders are always female!!! Take it to the bank!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sums it up perfectly and is a great reply. To those that think Kobe is doing things for the "good of the company" all three of those idiots are out for themselves only and will run this company into the ground if they don't get a suitable offer in the next year. They are a band of gypsies moving from one organization to another and leaving a wake of bodies while making themselves rich. Both Sternberg and Kobe have achieved nothing on their own nor have they built a successful organizational culture.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shire NBU sales is ideal for someone new to Pharma or recently out of college. Experience here will give someone a good foundation from which to move on to a more sophisticated sales organizations.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, you are totally wrong. Positive changes are already occurring with KK's leadership. Plus you cyberbullying posts are quite disgusting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats disgusting is the way they treat people. Look in the mirror.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU frat boy loser!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back at ya KK. Oh and I'm a sorority girl.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hold on ... We have a sales leader?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly what I was thinking. Leader? Are you shitting me? This company just wanders it's way through posing as a real business. Idiots and phonies with mental deficiencies are put in charge of the asylum.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being a cyber bully is just not cool!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither is being a bully who stomps her foot when challenged or doesn't get her way and runs to boss to handle it for her. Never any collaboration or working with people. There is simply no recourse for anyone in this company. If that's not a bully then what is? Save your cyber-bully cries. KK and PS are poster children for this and FO fosters a "gang mentality" culture.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you constantly knock down our leadership? Is it because y'all were fired for bad performance? Get a life and move on! At the Shire, we don't need y'all orcs!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a sexist oinker!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please. These are not leaders, they are imposters. We are formig an underground network of reps who will sabotage the master plans they have to run our company into the ground. I just hope KK comes out in the field with me so I can have my drs ask her tough questions and watch her squirm. But first I need to hide all pictures of my family so she doesn't get me first.

Signed,
    Hard Working Mother with a Family

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Just stating known facts. Our management just plain SUCKS!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK And PS are highly unethical and backstabbers. Beware of your interactions with the both of them. Keep your resume updated.