How do I contact OIG? ACLU?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2015 at 7:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I and many of my colleagues are at our wits end with some of the requests coming from our sales leader, medicaid trackers, roi tracker on lunches, roi on speaker programs complete with a slide deck on such roi, off label promotion in the field, discrimination against employees who have families, women who have children, favoritism towards former colleagues who lack the required experience for roles, no internal promotion for LEX candidates but will hire a LEX candidate from B and L, jobs not being posted but filled with former B and L employees, being forced to hire outside candidates who lack integrity, forced to send emails and track how you will drive results vs. what is best for the patient through non-compliant business plans

HR and compliance are non-responsive and many good ZDs lost their job because they stood up and challenged the system, so where do we go next? How do we get the attention of the board that we are headed down the path of another CIA while already on a current CIA?

If this company will not respond then the government surely will, right?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is someone going to call these people to the carpet for what they're doing? As shareholders and employees you should be concerned for the future of your company when you have leadership showing blatant disregard for whats legal and what's not. Tracking lunches and determining ROI??? Are you frickin' kidding me??? Can't wait to see the even bigger fine that gets handed down this time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1-800-447-8477 OIG

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy shit......If it's that bad just find another job......stupid people.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So thats the answer? Leave? Thats what they hope you will do and its a lame response to unethical and at times illegal behavior. I'm mot going anywhere. I'll turn their asses in and if they retaliate I will sue them and win. Fuck you KK and PS. You are the bullies and you will go down.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have anger issues and can't spell very well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 years from now we will still be here serving the patients that need our help, KK, PS and FO will be off to tear down another company having pilfered millions from Shire.

Don't let them win! continue to smile at them when they fumble through their pathetic speeches at meetings, clap when they want you to, and send in your worthless admin reports that get filed away.

IF they are asking you to do illegal and unethical things then you have to report them, you can bypass HR and compliance and go straight to the government. I know for a fact that they would love to throw their asses in jail based on what they did at Novartis.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you have Stockholm Syndrome.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything here is true with one exception. You will not be here in two years. Shire NBU will be gone.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would submit an EMIRF for that.