Weekly numbers???

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2015 at 4:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anyone left at the home office that could post the numbers for us?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask Kathy. She sits at her computer all night long without sleeping. I'm sure she can add it to the 10,00 other micro tasks she accomplishes.

Oh wait, was that statement sexist?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Highly unlikely. We can't even get invites for a program a couple of weeks away, vouchers for our "most important quarter", according to PS, correct target lists, or anything else the sales force needs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yay! Nice work KK. You came here to "fix Shire?" You seriously need a 360 feedback survey, because you and your boyfriend are destroying this company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please name just ONE thing that has been fixed since these people came on board?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's done NOTHING positive, that's for sure. She drove out several top reps and RD's and has made the the rest of us miserable. Her day will come when she can't hide anymore. I hope the country tanks so we can see how she leads in time of crisis. I take that back, maybe not a good idea.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax. It takes time for PS to cook the books.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who wants to bet the nation tanked this week and they're trying to figure something out? I wouldn't be surprised if thisbisbwhy they aren't out yet.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anybody noticed since PS and KK took over there is always something? Late reports, late numbers, inaccurate communication, messed up target lists etc... It goes on and on. Nothing runs smoothly!!!! And this has been occuring since BEFORE the home office change up!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I've noticed. Do you think its because both are under-experienced and don't have the capacity to handle it at that level? Or in KKs case maybe its because she can't lead through others and has to have total control which is actually "out of control" at this point? That and the fact she is potentially retarded.