Overlays, core and now CNE calling on same doctors??

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2015 at 12:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a joke?? Access is hard enough having to make 9 calls between the 2 of us now we have a 3rd rep making calls with a completely different call plan goal? How much do you really not trust this sales force KK?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My RD was refused entrance back into a office. He visited with me and then with my counterpart. Which happened to be back to back weeks for the doctor. Doc said he was just too busy to spend this amount of time with us every week. I have never had an issue with access in this office. He likes both my counterpart and I and said it has nothing to do with us but every week or so is excessive. Way to devalue the sales force and our efforts over the last few years. Way to go PS and KK.

6. I find it truly baffling why you people think the answer to these issues is to post on this anonymous BS web site. You are all are cowards hiding behind an anonymous username. Maybe you should be on the housewives of whatever state you live in, not working for a company that may not be making all the right decisions in your eyes, but looking to make you $$$ and at the same time helping the patients.

Why wouldn't you seek to resolve these issues internally?

Would it not benefit you in the long run both financially and personally?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there is the point of cafepharma. These issues cannot be resolved internally. because we work under management that does not care. The incompetence of management is baffling. IF they really cared about helping patients AND respected the physicians that treat them-than most of these issues would not exist.

The lack of regard for physicians time and lack of resources for ADHD patients is an indicator of what our management cares about.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU are part of the problem.

Not all managers are great at what they do and either are you that's why it is up to YOU to help alleviate the issues and not air them on a public internet site which accomplishes NOTHING.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I voice these issues to every forum, physican, co-worker, manager, etc and will do so until things change.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who posts and who reads cafepharma should be irrevelant to company stakeholders if they have in place a process that allows members of the organization to provide constructive feedback. Does Shire have this type of venue?
    If not, maybe that would be the first step in accomplishing something.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These asswipes are not interested in constructive feedback. Try giving it to KK and you will be labeled as insubordinate. They have all the answers.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is completely laughable. You are obviously unaware of the whole process here. Constructive criticism is a great idea, and it used to be allowed in all directions. Reps graded RDs, RDs graded ZDs, and so forth. That is when we had transparency. Now we are led by fear. A labor attorney and documentation are our friends now. In the meantime, keep your head down, do your job, and stay under the radar.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hallmark of a sociopath is to shun the truth and transfer blame.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So accurate!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the use of CP? Well if one had been reading you'd find highly accurate depictions of how FO and his crew have behaved elsewhere. But to the other point, as long as we make our numbers and the stock does well they are untouchable - so keep your mouth shut and get along is the best approach.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My overlay counterpart and I got into a heated argument yesterday.
    It was MY TURN to bring donuts and ask if they would like more coupons!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure those coupons are for the right indication!