Anyone hear?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know what's funny, I never see any posts about Megan G on here, or very little. She has most of you snowed, as she is the biggest loser of them all. She's pretty, she's smart, and she will win you over with her so called knowledge, but trust me on this she is the biggest fraud ever. Sales person doing something wrong or non compliant? If they are a top producer, she will "talk" to them. Operations person doing something wrong or non compliant? If they are not hitting their numbers to help that top producing sales person, you are either written up immediately or fired. Her way or the highway! Terrible leader, sabotages new programs or ideas if it doesn't fit into her little closed off world, and has a direct "bat phone" to the CEO who only listens to her. Wants to bring the company back to the "old way" of doing things, well Megan the old way is what got PPS into this hellish mess in the first place! Who do you think promoted Alex, Kacey, and Chris D? SHE DID!!! Who do you think JK follows? Who has CK wrapped around her finger and feeds him only bull$h&t? If this company ever wants to get back to relevance SHE needs to go. There it is, have at it with all your vitriol and tell me I am not right on this one? Look at all the names on these posts that people keep responding about, then look at who is their leader and who hired or promoted them! Now you start to get some truth about who is the real issue here at PPS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just described all upper management....not just Megan.......nice summary tho.....ALL upper management is crooked and under-handed......I hope the FBI and Medicare keep a close eye on this company because nothing has changed.....still fraud going on.....Novato is gambling on Medicare not finding everything....get out if you can

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I watched PPS go from a great company to being pathetic. I watched managers lie and inflate setups by putting in patients that didn't really get set up. When we left actually being patient centered is when it all went down the tubes. They claim to be customer focused but they don't have a freaking clue! I was a PCC for a LONG time and made great money doing it, but year after year, made less and less money for the same amount of work. Quitting almost 5 months ago was the best thing I ever did. I'm self employed and loving it! There is life after PPS!!! The best part about it all, their prize hire after me that they were SO excited about, quit after only 3 months!! Come on! Half of that is training!!! if that doesn't scream pathetic, I really don't know what does...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PPS was a great company when Peter Kelly started it. Once he left and turned it over to Kane - everything went to hell. No class, no patient respect or care and no morals. Just out to cheat Medicare and get all the $$ they can.