It's Done

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, Its done. ISTA's name and symbol are off the NASDAC. No website either. Like it never existed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol @ "NASDAC"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention all ISTA Sales Reps!
    As we all know by now, this was not a merger, but a buy out. The number will be about 30 to 40 ISTA reps that will be retained. The rest of us will get our walking papers. All this will go down next week. B&L has had the list of reps who they are laying off for some time now. I guess the worlds greatest sales force will have no issues finding another job.
    When the announcement happened back in late March, since then we have been fed false information. We have been treated like 3rd graders throughout this process. I blame the ISTA leadership team for all the dis-information and now the B&L leadership team for making a mockery out of this on last weeks conference calls.

Please share your thoughts. Its therapeutic to hear from others in the sales force on this board.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what impeding layoffs, my manager has said nothing to us--where are you getting this informaiton from, i was just making strides in my territory

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if I have a vacation scheduled?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a glass half full type of gal, your getting bad info, there will be no layoffs! ;)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please provide me with the name of your crack dealer or tell me what the hell your smoking?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wondering if my new car at B&L will have lumbar support? ISTA seemed to have cheaped out with that feature in my previous vehicle.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any word on how the manager interviews are going?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does B&L have roommates at their meetings?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean not having a roommate is not used as a sales incentive at B&L?!?!? Let me guess. The trade off is no toilet paper. You have to win President's Club to get toilet paper at meetings, right?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

calm before the storm....