Worst Job Ever! Please Read!

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here you go- take this sh^tty position, do the bare minimum to stay off the radar and AGGRESSIVELY keep your job search going-- this company is a hell hole country wide-- This is gospel truth.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say bring ole billy bob back-let the bootleggin begin. Now pass me that there gumbo son.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree just update your resume to say that your last job was VP of Operations at Big Jimbos 24 hour Towing and Bait Shop in Mudlick, LA. They will give you a VP position. Just hire and fire about 4 people a week. Blame the neighboring area and local physicians for all of your inherited problems. You may get raises and promotions. 'Pass me that moonshine jug.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all seriousness...if you are desperate for work go ahead and work for them but please keep looking while your there. Amedisys is a horrible company. Way to many layers of middle management, some of whom don't possess any kind of college degree. They only care about milking Medicare for all they can get. There may be a few offices/territories out there that are good, but the majority are very bad. Don't drink the kool-aid when they hire you...go into it with an open mind, but believe me they are bad. The majority have the posts on this website are negative, but have a lot of truth to them. Good luck!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all seriousness...if you are desperate for work go ahead and work for them but please keep looking while your there. Amedisys is a horrible company. Way to many layers of middle management, some of whom don't possess any kind of college degree. They only care about milking Medicare for all they can get. There may be a few offices/territories out there that are good, but the majority are very bad. Don't drink the kool-aid when they hire you...go into it with an open mind, but believe me they are bad. The majority of the posts on this website are negative, but have a lot of truth to them. Good luck!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All professionals should not work for this company. The AVP's, most directors, managers and trainers are lazy, demeaning and under educated. The only skill they have is taking many, many vacations, but don't you ever try to take a day off for anything like a Dr. Appointment, or maybe even a death in the family. You won't get it. Even if you have been there for 2 years or more. This company says it works under Mother Theresa's values. Lies. They wish. Most of the employees are lazy, unprofessional and rude. The management staff in the offices are mean to each other and their staff. The management in the office locations don't even follow the rules from the Main Office or even Medicare. You have to beg field staff to do reports correctly if they even do them and maybe they will even show up for work. The younger professionals who come to work for Amedisys usually don't stay long because they are well trained and know when things are being done wrong. Oh, I could go on but what good would it do. The best news I heard is they have closed the offices in the Bradenton and Sarasota Florida area. I highly recommend that if you want to have your family members treated by employees who know what they are doing and really care for them go to any other agency and stay away from this company. I understand that the office in Port Charlotte, Florida is still open. I would stay away from there too. It's likely that the employees from the Bradenton and Sarasota offices have probably been sent there to work. If you value your family and your career run away from this company as soon as possible. I am embarrassed to even say I worked for this company and I have never added it to my resume because I don't want any professional organizations to know that I ever worked for them. SO RUN RUN RUN