Wow. Everyone is quitting

Discussion in 'Tri-path' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2011 at 7:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What decisions are being made that are impacting financial performance and reputation
    With customers?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the new general manager -- bonnie r?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the 4/12 post it looks like tp may be on to the issue. That is clearly from a former sr. Mgr/gm or current mgr. Tp is not making decisions specific to the us Wh...there is a vp,us sales/service who is paid to run the us and they report to a ww gm, wh in nc who reviews/advises those decisions.

I've known tp for years and the post could not be further from the truth. A top notch leader with top notch values. If your having an issue, sure it's for a very good reason that you don't want to face. I've reached out to tp several times and gotten strong support and a desire to listen. Encourage others........

I've heard we've been heard loud and clear and Can expect improvements to come. Best to do is stay focused on driving sales.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the 4/12 post it looks like tp may be on to the issue. That is clearly from a former sr mgr/gm or current sr mgr to make those references. Tp is not even making decisions specific to the us wh region.. There is a vp, us sales and team who is paid to run the us and they work for a ww gm of the wh biz who reviews/directs those decisions.

I've known tp for years and the post could not be further from the truth. A top notch leader with top notch values. If your having an issue, sure its for a good reason that you don't want to face. I've reached out to tp several times and gotten time, a desire to listen and strong follow-thru support. Encourage others to connect if you have big issue....

I've heard we've been heard loud and clear and can expect improvements/support to come. Best to do is stay focused on driving sales and win.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pap testing is on life support. I doubt anyone is gonna wanna convert to surepath from thinprep with the future so bleak. doesnt thinprep have like 80 percent of the market already? Steve jobs couldnt turn your company around. Its over. Move on.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom, how are you little buddy?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong
    Try again.