Relocating to Warsaw

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get one with wheels. You'll blend right in

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That fact that you did it for 9 months deserves a medal. The marketing people are a effing joke! Have you watched the video on ASR? It was entertaining. I think the word that was used to describe him was "very evasive". Ya think? If I were running that business he'd be on a slow boat to China! Get him out!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which area has the highest density of cheaters? That place might have some benefits regarding relocating.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Knees

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny. So disconnected with the sales people and reality. I really don't think any of these tools have actually sold anything in their life. Worthless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The wheels on the house are so you can "Never Stop Moving"!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As far as the medical device tax goes, the only poeple getting hit are the reps. 2.3 % taken off our total sales each month. I'm sure Warsaw employees will keep all their pay and benefits. Corporate will remain whole with their margines.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You kidding? In case you haven't noticed there have been significant lay-offs, reorganizations, downsizing and facility consolidation or closures that are directly related to the device tax. Everyone is taking the hit....thanks Obama and your cronies, you are effectively ruining a strong industry.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales reps are funny. You suck at your job so
    You all get on websites and bang on corporate people. What's funny is trying to think of you at 50 hauling instruments around in your civic.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the original poster, if you're going to work for DePuy where you're going to live should be the least of your worries. Make sure you wear your flack jacket to work every day!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So...why are you on this website? Because you are a top performing corporate employee? I think not. Go back to "knee marketing" buddy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I have a driver, and a BMW. Now go back to work and here is a thought, fill some back orders my friend

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New York City.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting that this post has resurfaced. How'd that relo to the hinterlands work out? How many visits to the ER to have the knife wounds in your back sutured? Have you sought counseling yet?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A number of small-town haters always respond to these "living in Warsaw" postings when they recur. Warsaw is a nice place to live, but it is a small town with a several orthopedic companies located there. It can be more of a challenge for a single person. My advice would be to rent for a few months to get a feel for the area. Putting together a good circle of friends is critical for singles in small town America. Some love living on one of the many nearby lakes and enjoying the boating and fishing. If it isn't your cup-of-tea, check out Fort Wayne.

Fort Wayne is closers to 45 minutes to the west side, not 30 minutes. Much more night life, restaurants , entertainment, etc. South Bend is a college town, but not as much to offer in my opinion.

Why live in Columbia City if small town USA isn't for you? It is more of a small town than Warsaw ever was. I have lived in all these areas. Don't let the haters turn you against the area or the job.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because when you get tired of working for some tyrant in orthopedics, you can find a different job in Fort Wayne and not have to drive an hour to work.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q.O.L.

18. #39 Anonymous, Sep 24, 2013 at 7:43 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016 at 5:19 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because there are A LOT of jobs for overpaid, underperforming, one-dimensional "marketers" with degrees in engineering in Ft. Wayne.

My, my, do you Ortho-dopes really believe your own hype?