Attune info

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not what depuy's marketing dept is saying. I'm actually shocked at all the shots depuy's knee team takes at Sigma, publicly. It's actually pretty pathetic. Great message to send to all the sigma users, that it sucks!! :lol

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know what really sucks? The DePuy Knee marketing department. What a herd of clowns! If you've ever had them in your territory you know exactly what I mean.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My wife has just had it. She had TKR only weeks later. Wanted to die inbetween. Recommendation : Do not go for Attune system.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not use Attune if you want a pain free life.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have a revision within weeks that has nothing to do with the implant. Maybe you should get a second opinion

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is not a hoax, I would recommend getting a new wife....is she that stupid ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe it was because she was sick of your bullshit. Your post being case-in-point.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you ever wonder why people feel the way they do about DePuy this should explain some of it...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a Attune knee installed Jan 18 2012 and can't bend my knee past 100 degrees and can only straighten it 5. My entire leg from my butt to my ankle was black and blue after the surgery, 2 separate visits to have scar tissue removed, femoral nerve block that killed all my nerves in my left leg and now suffer from major muscle and nerve neuropathy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had one of those surgeons here in CA and he sucked. Asked about the problems I'm having and he told me he was stumped!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an Attune installed Jan 19, 2012 and I hurt a little bit and I had the surgeon cut my leg off. I feel so much better now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no they do not as of 4/28/15 , a year from now ? per tia at attune 5743714577

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

per attune 4/27/15 there is NO REVISION out other than the tray. per TIA at Attune , 574-371-4577, maybe in another year. an I have the knee and know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked at multiple companies and after seeing the majority of major revision systems, Smith and Nephews Legion is what I would have put in me and I do not work for them. Instrumentation is very nice and ease of use for surgeon to make changes mid Surgury is time saving and important. You need to go get a 2nd and 3rd opinion, research your options and go from there. I have seen good outcomes and bad outcomes from a revision, just make sure as a patient you are educated and have multiple surgeons look at it. Remember this can be life altering and no coming back from what can happen after a revision. Don't be scared but know there are options for you to gain a normal life again. I worked for Depuy during the ASR disaster and left because of the pain Depuy caused many. Good luck and stay strong, put in that research time.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So because of the ASR debacle you are recommending patients go with the company that brought the Journey debacle? You want patients to go with a company that has released and re-released 3 knee systems in 5 years? After using the worst poly in the industry for 20 years and changing the femoral material only, you think that is the hot system? The 30 year knee... Legion is fine, but there are better knee systems that have better mature technology.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SN here. Only liner in world that has FDA 30 year approval and comparing anything to your ASR disaster of lies and cover ups is insane. You actually have killed patients by willfully using faulty products. Any Depuy reps put ASR in a family member?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30 years in a lab is a little different than 30 years real world. The 30 year claim is a marketing tactic and nothing more. If the 30 year legion is so good why come out with J2? You also have to admit the failure of the original Journey. That had the same materials as the 30 year knee and a lot of patients didn't get 30 years out of them.

The posters point was that someone was recommending knee implants based off of a hip recall. ASR was a bad deal for everyone involved but has nothing to do with knees or knee revisions. Legion is a good knee revision system. For a basic revision it is good and now with a hinge you can handle more cases. There are still systems that have more options to deal with bone defects or salvage situations. Depuy and Zimmer both have more options available to address knee revisions

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you idiots wouldn't put PS knees in healthy people then patients would be a lot happier. I might be wrong but isn't journey/ J2 SNs PS option? PS knees should be avoided at all costs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SN rep, you're embarrassing yourself. I cover a lot of hip revisions and quite a few are SN (I say quite a few because who's putting in a SN hip???) and each time the surgeon just touches the oxinium head and has black on his glove.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is hilarious! I don't even work for SN anymore, and I have to comment about that last post. Black gloves....you are so misinformed. Wondering why with a 30 year claim the J2 would be released? The J2 is an attempt at a more normal feeling knee, not just wear. Attune and Persona tried to address this same issue, but just came up with more sizes and better instruments. Better fit does not equal normal feeling. Studies prove that. Not saying J2 is better than sliced bread, but at least it attempts to change the status quo. Only other system that does that is Medial Pivot (no I don't work for Microport).

Keep drinking the cool aid depuy boys. ASR, pinnacle, LCS RP...what next are you going to fess up to sucking after claiming superiority for years? It's the greatest (until we recall them)!