BMS Insitutional Business Manager

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2014 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS never pulled reps from the hospital division. Many tenured hospital reps are still here and have always worked the hospital.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was very hard work selling Plavix in the hospital space. Those tenured reps. dont seem to have much knowledge of hospital formulary and politics of today.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really!! Then what happened to the only hospital division they had, HISG? (At least on the CV/diabetes/neuroscience side of the business.) Now you may have some reps who call on hospitals, but they do not belong to a division unto themselves, and they don't call on hospitals exclusively. And they usually get paid on prescriber data, not hospital data.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many calls per day for Institutional Reps?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10 which is completely unrealistic .. Anyone who thinks you can roam the hospital and have 10 prescriber calls is insane ! Shows that the powers that be have no clue what the current landscape is really like

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a DBM, I visit my institutionalized reps about once a week. Their electro-shock therapy usually wipes out their memory of my last visit, so to assure they get the expense report to me on time requires weekly visits.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the target list is an absolote turd. Supposedly calls will be aligned to facilities instead of individuals going forward.