Knee REORG

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now there's some beneficial changes! I have to type this out... LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh no big deal! It's not like anything will change. For sure moral instantly got worse but business wise same cloth. I do have to say Tim just shocked the hell out of me with this move.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is gone?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor Mindy she just can't get a break! Having to put on the fake stuff has to be exhausting! Now she has to kick it up a notch! Damn!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cook being shipped across the pond and Spurgeon getting a lateral move is hardly worth writing about. Same shit different day. When will we ever learn?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I agree this is a good place to vent, I liken this topic to what it must be like to eat a dirt sandwich. No, I'm not laughing with you on the situation in the department I'm truly laughing at you. Let's move on to something more worthy to discusss.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But hey folks you at least have to give credit to DePuy for one thing: hiring people with applicable skills sets. In comes a engineer who designs a device (brakes) that make things stop moving. Out goes an engineer who designs a device (ASR) that makes things stop moving.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the engineer?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one else in all of DePuy better qualified to replace Cook? Seriously?! Unless you were just wanting to give us more of the same, this move is an embarrassment. Tim must be trying to set us AND himself up to fail. As if it isn't bad enough already. Here we go!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

columbus is taking over Cleveland

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of posters name folks specifically on here. I don't because the board has a rule that you don't do it, and I don't see a reason to rub salt in that person's open wound. If the named person sees it and contests it as libel, it could end the board. Which by the way is far too useful as a tool to throttle DePuy with for the sake of an individual.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at SN board. Names all over it. It gets taken down just re post. Rules are made to be broken. It's just the website covering their ass, they love they drama, trust me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The way I see it is turn about is fair play. I've seen texts that they have sent to each other about people. I know for a fact that they've lied on official documents about people just to be malicious. So if people come together here to speak their opinions (and in my own they seem spot on) I guess you reap what you sew! In MY opinion it's an environment where people are rewarded for being horrible to others. But sooner or later in will walk my favorite bitch Karma (now there's a name for ya!) and take care of the over abundance of incompetence. The bigger they are the harder they fall.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture here is all about protecting yourself by knocking others down. A lot of smiling and niceness to each other in person, but the halls are filled with snipers, and most people will do anything and everything to hang on and get ahead at the expense of others. Exhibits A and B are Kilburn and Miss NoaNoa. The good news is now that spring and summer is here, Randy will be working on his short game and Polly will spend a lot of time at the Volleyball pit, so we can get a little bit of a break.