DePuy Ortho and Mitek

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2013 at 7:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone selling both? Would it be advantageous to pick up the Mitek line if available to supplement a small territory?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would welcome it. As implant prices keep dropping, with comission cuts and excise tax, companies will need to figure out a way to keep strong reps well paid. A consolidation like this makes sense in my mind.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

except for the Mitek guy that loses his accounts.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is Mitek will be sold off when they come to the realization that they will never compete with Arthrx in that market.......OR they buy Arthrex. I look at Arthrex a little like Synthes......private ownership. Everyone has a price......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster 4- read your post out loud and admit that you are a moron

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron? Let's see deeper pockets JnJ or Arthrex? EVERYONE has a price, even your boy at Arthrex. Do you really think employees/analysts/shareholders thought Synthes....The "orginal" ortho company would ever be sold? The heirs had a price. Not saying Arthrex will sell anytime soon, but never say never. Ever. This session was free. I charge for the next class. Biatch.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ill say it again-MORON.Arthrex will Never sell to JnJ.What is the going rate for lack of insight?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morron ? More like idiot. Arthrex can and will be bought, one day.