trapped in AZland

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2014 at 7:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you're thinking BMS isnt perfect, tough environment, need to work hard, etc etc

the word from AZland is: please, please, please, please let me back in BMS please please please

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have examples to share? What exactly makes AZ worse?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It it was the caring CEO Lamberto that sold you down the river, just like he will do with CV in next year and a half. It must be better for you, because it was better for his compensation plan!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know any rep who would have chosen to go to AZ if there was a choice. That's why AZ forced us to, and the contract states none of us can even apply at BMS for an open position for a year. Except of course if you're high enough up on the corporate ladder. The rest of us are just pawns on a chess board waiting to be slashed with the next reorg. BTW, thanks BMS from those of us who had some ridiculous hope and faith in you. Our customers are laughing trying to figure out who the heck we work for now because they can't keep up. No selling going on here, just trying to explain the stupid politics to them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you had ANY faith and hope in BMS, glad you're gone, you're too stupid to work here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, true, though overly rude. As much as I might be stupid, I'd rather start a job with a clean slate, respecting the company and doing quality work hoping for a reasonable employee-employer relationship as it is supposed to be. Unlike others, who may not be as gullible, but start out with the attitude that they're only in it for a paycheck. I'll still take the high road and you can call me names.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going to AZ is like travelling back 10 years at BMS. BMS had several blockbusters, large manufacturing network and 50,000 employees. Now BMS has 25,000 employees, half the manufacturing plants, but we at least have a decent pipeline and have already experienced the pain of downsizing the organization.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So many hot chicks at AZ, BMS is such a washed up company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right about this. I was BMS diabetes and had an offer from a CV manager to take a territory in that division. When the AZ sale was announced in January, the offer was rescinded. I was told nobody could go to any division with BMS, and we had to go to AZ. Well now I see a diabetes region manager is not only allowed to go back to BMS, but can run the region from her current office. WTF! I'm an employee just like her, but the rules are different? Believe me, I would go back in a heartbeat - the culture here is not good. Micromanagement, too many bosses, no clear direction. If you are in the Philadelphia CV region, ask your new boss about it and watch her try to squirm out of it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They carved shoe in poppy corn

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes AZ is a wasteland but so was BMS Diabetes the past year. BMS does win in being the smarter of the 2, since they were able to unload the whole pathetic Diabetes franchise on AZ.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one cares.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're u in her region?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait, it won't be AZ forever.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right again! Why do you think the stock jump up today?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hang in there at AZ, you could be selling Eliquis soon for Pfizer.