Job ???

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2011 at 3:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is not a pharma job--I did both, then moved to device. Direct sale (for the most part) vs. trend marketing.

To the 200k+/year device guy--good luck to you but, to each his own.

To the OP guy--do the best you can, proving you can sell, and outrank your peers. Then use that success to do the same thing somewhere else for more money. They don't pay enough at the AM level there---unless you live in the midwest and your wife brings in a 2nd income.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger is the WORST!

OK it's been years since we have had a real leader! Roger is the worst thing that ever happend to OPHM. All those that agree please weigh in.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're all missing the key point of this thread: IMPLANTS. Who's got 'em, so I can get them to report to me...Nothing better than a little quality "ride along" with someone packing implants and needing some attention...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish I had a manager who was interested enough in any part of me to give a little 'attention' on a ride along! My manager just criticizes me for 6 hours and interrupts my sales calls! It would certainly be a lot easier to handle with a little 'nookie' on the side!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Roger is the WORST!

Well, you have gotten your answer. They finally got rid of him. Let's see what this new guy does.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "New Guy" is a reject from arguably the worst run pharma company in the world, Eisai. They were unable to extend their Alzheimers' portfolio, and then took it in the teeth as generics came to market. But hey, that's a different industry, with different customers and different payer environment...his failure to grow a near-monopoly product, and then stave off lower-priced competition, doesn't apply to us.

Oh wait, that's EXACTLY our situation. Uh oh.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

orapharma is still around. thank god i dumped this sh*t job a long time ago

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really Roger was let go? When?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ROGER

THANK GOD we are rid of HIM!!!!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very accurate about Eisai. Could you please post the person's initials? I'm very curious.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SS

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SS...and he will sink this company like the titanic.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. He was at Eisai a short time in Oncology. He was let go along with many others. The executives who hired him are truly sinking the ship every day.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Aaayyyy, Eisai"

"Orale, Vato"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Japanese, moron. You're the personification of the slow death of this company, and SS will only be fuel on the bonfire.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a chicano from east LA, homes.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd keep that impressive fact to yourself, "homes". Not too many Dentists and Oral surgeons from the barrio...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'd be surprised, mijo.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Low--ri--der, don't use no gas now

Low--ri--der, don't drive to fast

(Qua, qua, qua, qua ,qua, qua, qua? Qua, qua, qua, qua, qua!)

...Take a little trip, take a little trip...