atridox is about to make you go poof!

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2009 at 12:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! Its very sad that such a great product has such poor upper management right now
    !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I stumbled on this site and hade to chime in. As a clinidian also, I have use both atridox and arestin for multiple years. With out a doubt, atridox is the far superior product. Both are clinically similar, so the deciding factor is cost to my office and my patients. for a single tooth, arestin is great. But for comprehensive care and full mouth periodontal therapy, atidox is the most cost effective by leaps and bounds. Just do the simple math and an easy decision.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Atridox even still on the market? How do they stay in business when they have less than 5% of the LAA market which is 95% Arestin? I literally never give them a moment of thought in my busy day.

Does anyone (even Atridox reps who didn't leave when they should have) think this is actually been a competition for the past 10 years???? I can guarantee you the Arestin reps do not. Gee, I can't wait to see how this sorriest "battle" I've ever seen turns out...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Atridox is about Zila's fifth product, if that. Arestin has only one competitor, Atridox. Zila sells a portfolio of products and is more concerned with capital equipment than some antibacterial agent.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where can I get the Artidox gel?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have samples of both dental gels?