Worst Culture Ever?

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2014 at 9:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy Holidays from OraPharma! Please enjoy your fabulous 3rd QTR bonus deposit coming up here shortly (don't spend it all in one place!)

And don't forget to make sure to clear out some space in your garage for all of your marketing materials---HO HO HO! Merry Christmas!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are those huge bonuses being deposited?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huge bonuses is code for shoddy marketing pieces created by a shoddy marketing team. Deposited is code for auto shipped to our storage locker.

Seriously, has anyone anywhere hit goal on all our products? Anyone?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just to be objective, I think that many of us can get to goal with all products. If..

1. Onset- It is a good product. Those offices that I have using it love it. But, the pricing is what is killing the drive. Think about the success Arestin has. Lower the price of the pen, similar to Arestin handle, which is the initial expense. Arestin handle is sixty bucks. New Arestin customers never really balk at that. Then, keep the price of the connector and bicarbonate the way it is. You will create volume rather than only a few offices that are willing to buy the pen at this price. And also, somehow, some way, let them sample it for a couple of procedures without sticking it to them by making them pay for the trial.

2. EZ White- Let each new office that is interested get one free kit to sample, if they ask for it. Just one kit. That sample kit would be the one we are there to help demo. If a new kit is being sold at only 70 dollars currently, you know that it would not cost Valeant much to do this for our customers who could potentially order 20, 30, or more at a time in the future. If they like it, you have a new customer. (remember what the term customer means btw). If not, you don't lose the credibility by making them pay for something that might not work for them, hence, you still keep your relationship with the office with your other products. They have choices and we have got to get more competative with pricing and truly listening.

Just my 2 cents worth. Probably not realistic as far as anyone in decision making doing anything like this. But, it can happen if someone in charge would actually listen to what customers are saying. Again, customers, they have choices. We should be more proactive on these types of things.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like your Onset idea… I know that once these offices have the mixing pen in their hands they're much more likely to order the actual product.

In terms of EZ white pro I think we should just scrap the whole thing. It is a huge waste of time in between finding prospects who actually want it, then spending lots of time doing demos, all while keeping your fingers crossed that the patient is actually going to have a good result. I think that the whitening market is way too flooded with products that are just as good as ours but at a much lower price. I think we should spend our time on Arestin and Onset to get the most bang for our buck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sleazy white blows. Hard. Please make it go away

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if it were only that EAZY.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sit tight all. The way these decisions are being made, EAZY will soon be a give away. For every 1 box of overpriced Arestin, an account will get 1 box of not-so-easy white.

What have we had, 3 price reductions? Does anyone at HO understand what its like to present this product over the last 2 years? We inflate the success of 30 min or less, 8-shades, no sensitivity, all BS by the way, and hoped it would move. It did not. So we lowered the price and lowered it again to no avail. Its so hard to look at my customers in the eye and sell how great it is.

One OM said, "I'm still not interested even though it is less expensive. If I wait longer, maybe you'll be giving them away." She may be right.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst Culture Ever?

Not with a delicious delight like this available for your friends and family to enjoy.

HUMBLE PIE
    3 eggs
    1 stick butter, melted
    1 1/2 c. sugar
    2 tbsp. flour
    2 tbsp. vinegar
    1 tbsp. vanilla
    1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell

Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, butter, sugar, flour, vinegar and vanilla. Blend well. Pour mixture into pie shell. Bake for 45 minutes.

Smells like victory!!!!!! Happy holidays everyone I love each and every one of you. Can't wait to have some powdered eggs with you this Feb!!

Signed,

Santa's buddy

Enjoy your time off friends you have earned it!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What time off? Valeant's holiday policy sucks

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to snuggle with my roommate in a couple days!!! 4 nights of fun, courtesy of OPH. What a shithole this place is!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats hot

15. #35 Anonymous, Feb 7, 2015 at 3:32 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2017 at 9:33 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my 40's with a roommate. I'm embarrassed to be here. The new blood should keep us all invigorated though. Can't wait to see the fabricated excitement during breakouts from the facilitators. What the hell are we going to talk about all week?