Price increase

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2014 at 11:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if we'll be taking a price increase this year? I asked my Mgr but he does not know for sure. He says it will be likely that we do. $599.00 per box? They won't break the $600 barrier will they?

2. Does the devil wear red? Of course they will raise the price, piss off our clients and raise our goals! We will lose 50% of customers, fire many great reps and the ship will sink! Hopefully a saint will save us or we are all sure to go down in flames. The greed doesn't stop!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice try original poster. Skanks with competitors have these classy moves where to act like they work here and ask questions that no one would ever legitimately look for a conversation about on a gossip board like CP ... specifics on pricing? really?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, I didn't know that I was allowed to bash people but not allowed to ask innocent questions about product. As if we have an Arestin competitor who could possibly threaten the market share. I can see if I asked about EZ. Wow, aren't you quite the A-hole!

I can't stand some of the jerks who work here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too find it odd that someone would ask that question. We just had a price increase 6 months ago, so I'm not sure why that would even be on your mind. Also, why does it matter? Are you not able to get your offices to use the pharmacy where they pay ZERO for Arestin? If you would lose 50% of your customers bc of a price increase, then you're doing something wrong in your territory

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does it matter? Cause rx sucks in my territory and an increase in price will continue to reduce my B&B targets. I have/had decent pharmacy coverage but I can't maintain a year over year consistent writer due to high co-pays and patients willingness to have their yearly rx allotment be 100% taxed by 1 Arestin rx.

Why so sensitive about the question?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sensitive about the question. I'm just annoyed that I'm considered on the same professional level as someone who makes excuses instead of making necessary adjustments within their territory. Price increase, low RX approval, high copays, whatever your current excuse is, get over it. You were hired bc someone thought you could overcome the challenges we have at OP. Maybe you need to persevere with your current strategy or maybe you need to change your strategy altogether! Have you considered reaching out to your RM or your RT to ask for help?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the poster has a question, who cares. This forum is used because there is no truthful communication in this poorly run company. There was a price increase last year at this time so it is not out of the question to bring it up. Believe it or not some if us would get some slap in the face in a FCR for asking our mgr something like this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your responds says it all. You haven't been here long enough to actually have been beaten over the head with your defense. You couldn't be an RM because they've mailed it in as well. Are you super AM? Do you wear a cape in the field? With such a glorifying defense and attack after an innocent question, maybe you might want to leave your name on here so that the whole Orapharma world can know how you bleed Orapharma.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was not a price increase at this time last year. There's generally been a price increase and February every year. However, this year because of the backorder issue last winter, they pushed off the price increase until April of this year. I do not wear a cape. I do not bleed OP. And I guarantee I've been here longer than you have. I also have no problem with you venting on here if you have a real question or concern. I just am tired of AMs all over the country trying to find excuses to not work at their butts off. Personally, I would forgo A raise next year in exchange for a slight price decrease and goal decrease. Not bc I'm a martyr, but because I'm driven by work ethic, not by entitlement and excuses. There's going to be challenges in every single job. If 50% of your business stops using Arestin because of a price increase, then you might not be the right person for this job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, Matt!