Stress level

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2014 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New hire here, made a very bad decision to come here, it's total chaos, no training at least little or none, no resources, no support cos of lack of manpower. Moral seems to be at an all time low & high stress seems rampant. Management don't want to know I'm looking already for new job but feel sorry for the guys I've spoken to here....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know, new people being left on their own without any proper introduction to their new colleagues and/or the area they are supposed to be working in. Management has no professional or social (soft) skills. There is no leading by example but lots of learning by doing or trial and error. Basically, the place is full of sh*t.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

opportunity, step up and be a leader.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks management!

Lesson 1 Lead by example.... Oh but then again you guys don't have any examples....no plan...no $$$$.... Oh and no products....this place sucks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's Valeant speak for volunteer to take on more responsibilities with absolutely zero support or chance of getting any additional resources.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who in their right mind would even consider "a job" at this POS company