CONGRATULATIONS!....

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 30, 2015 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys just bought a REAL winner in Dendreon! The pariah of oncology... Have fun!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncologists and patient advocacy groups will love the "no R&D" message. Since we don't need new drugs for cancer. And love it when the expensice patient programs go away.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is such a joke...why are we buying a shitty onc product that never realized it's "blockbuster" potential from a company that filed bankruptcy. Oh, and the reasons docs don't use it is because efficacy is lackluster and price is too high. All Pearson will do is raise price on it anyways. This place sucks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the company was distressed. Probably buy salix next or some other company that has a ceo die or something.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dendreon is distressed alright, and for some very good reasons not the least of which is very high manufacturing costs. It is one thing if you know how to fix the problem, it is quite another if you are clueless on biologic drug production.

Valeant just tied a large anchor around its neck and jumped overboard.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CANNONBALLLLLLL!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, I think the correct term is COWABUNNNNNNNGA!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just keep the debt comin!!! What a bunch of dumb nuts are running this company

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have seen Ponzi schemes that were better run. Someday the investment community will wake up and cut off the money supply (like they did for Dendreon) in which case this sad excuse for a pharma company will get parted out like a 1968 Chevy with 300,000 miles on the engine and a rusted out body. There are some good bits to be scooped up, but a lot of product lines will just die.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a true shithole! I knew that I shouldn't have come here, but I did. I'm getting out of here soon, and am so happy about it. I will be happy to see this place implode. What a true house of cards...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Article was not as bad as headline implied.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until you realize that they misstated Dendreon's gross sales number of $300M as net. This company has NEVER been profitable. It's high cost of manufacture leaves NO RETURN, and it will NEVER pay itself off...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter what is stated correctly or incorrectly, Valeant just upped their bid to $400 million. A leading Wall Street analyst had this to say:

" . . . something . . .something. . .rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic . . .something"