How many will loose jobs if the Allergan takeover does hot go through

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2014 at 7:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am wondering how many employees at Valeant will be on the firing line if the Allergan takeover does not happen. In all probability Valeant has already lost the deal per todays CNBC news. Who will be the first ones to be fired from Valeant?? and which department will be affected the most from R&D? Any guesses?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heads will role for sure - the current CFO should go along with the CMO, and other senior management. From the R&D, they should fire - regulatory, quality, pharmacovigilance staff. There are too many staff who do nothing there are are useless to say the least and should be fired.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one... We had mad openings if any of the soon to be laid of Allergan employees are looking

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They deserve it, but sadly MP won't see his boys as part of the problem.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the failed bid, Valeant's so called reputation will be in tatters! and so will be their financial status with dro in stocks. Once that happens, Valeant will slowly come to terms to file bankruptcy, so all the folks at Valeant, there is no need to be megalomaniac and think all is hunky dory!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Valeant stock is up because institutional investors see the value. Read the news.

You should be more concerned about your future at Allergan.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not from Allergan, but from Valeant, and I am concerned what will happen to all of us here if the deal does not go through. I think folks at Valeant have become very confident and complacent that nothing is ever going to happen to them. No need to day dream thinking all is well, in reality it is not!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No guarantee you would be in better shape (job wise) if the Allergan deal were to go through. Valeant will always be restructuring under MP.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously!!!! VRX is going to implode! Are you F_cking kidding!!! THis piece of shit roll up is done!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're such a loser.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, dat.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster is right! VRX will make headlines as the first roll up that declares bankrupcy just like Enron due to its BS accounting on unsustainable business model. You have a shady CEO and business partner (Ackman) to thank for your misery. Sad for the decent employees, but some posts point to real dicks at VRX so I have ZERO sympathy for those A-holes! Good luck to those who are affected by this who are decent humans!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Later losers, all hail Actagan!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More cuts on the way in 2015, happy Xmas!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry Allergan, Brent's $1.8B in synergies can't be good news.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but Valeants employees are sitting on an Enron Cliff, feel sorry for all good employees there with a ass.... Playing with people's jobs for his rewards!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christmas would be the time of more cuts if they follow the past few years' pattern.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's sad you would wish this on people.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think the poster necessarily wished Christmas layoffs to happen. Just seemed to be stating a (sad) fact. Is it because companies that do this want to get people off the books for the 1st quarter of the new year?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Layoffs on the horizon just looking at Valeants track record & from what's happened in past. All more likely now Pearson spent millions & 9 Mts wasted on nothing... We will pay for this!!