Valeant Eye and Derm division

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2014 at 11:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Multiple openings nationwide mostly in Derm division. What's the base and commission for dermatology reps?! What's bonus target?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the products?
    Are they prescription or over the counter? I know we sold the injectable line to galderma.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha.... Do you really want to join the joker of the pack!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed last week for the dermatology division also but haven't heard anything back yet.
    I was told about $16k/quarter was target bonus with current reps hitting above target goal. Is this about right??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prescription derm products! Expansions nationwide.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep expansions in my area too. Had interview with recruiter. To the derm reps.. how much are ya'll rakin in quarterly?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10-20k per qtr.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know what product these expansions r for? Got a call from a recruiter today. Looks like they're hiring just about everywhere.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's cos no-one wants to join this sinking junkyard, with non-existent pipeline!
    Have you read any of the posts below????

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just a lot of bs by someone with an axe to grind. probably an ex-employee.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a call as well. What's the day like here? With all thats going on with the compnay, sounds like reps will burn out quick.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do yourself a favour, ANY salary you get in this shithole does NOT cover the crap thrown at you & fact you have to do the Work of 10 people!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why were you let go?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are all these changes placed on a rep? How many calls a day and are managers on your ass about everything here?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get comp plan in April if you're licky. Then they change produxt lineup and comp plan three times before end of year. Then they change COE rules like they just did.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i just posted on another thread but I was hired recently in derm. Thought i'd mention my thoughts here too. I can definitely tell you that the stress level here is high from all the constant changes. They change things around often and even as a new hire i can tell the difference from other companies I've been with. I'm wondering if i made the right choice by coming here. i feel like this company scrambles to get things done. seems all over the place.