Acne Division

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2014 at 6:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's it like working here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you read any posts at all here? We're all toast!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be ready for an extremely cumbersome onboarding process if you do get hired. Worst I've ever seen

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Followed by a very silent & rapid firing... Be warned!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company runs very lean so you have a ton of work to do, and very little guidance or direction. Comp plan is very good/pay for performance.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay is average - $65 Base NO hope of hitting goals
    Car is Ford escape or fusion
    Culture is the wort you've ever seen. A glorified AM got promoted to Sales Director and has been making one bad business decision after another. Some real good Managers here but mostly a weak group of sales reps were elevated to the RM role.

All of our products are very old, overpriced, or recycled.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing for acne division. Bonus targets seem really good, any chance of reaching???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noooooo wayyyyyy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do the acne products compare to Allergan's or other competition ?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which areas r actually hitting goal?!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not going to get a straight answer here. I am former Medicis and you know what all bullshit aside - people are making good dollars. That is all you need to know, everything else is disgruntled , has bins or never bins. if u work you will do well

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's the case then why all the negative comments, over & over again?
    Quit ur bullshit!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is what cafe pharma is- negative sells. 99% of the posts on any board here are negative. I am the counterbalance , I am the truth. I tell it because I am living it. Made huge coin at the former company and making great coin now. Top reps here are making 200K per year selling pimple medicine - try to find that any where in the industry- you won't. Now call me bullshit or whatever- this is fun - cause you wish and I am - suck it

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In interviewin process for here and Actavis. I was told a higher bonus potential with Valeant $16k-18k roughly per quarter than Actavis. Not sure the likelihood of making goal though at either companies.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much are those in the derm expansion actually making?? I got the same numbers during interview. Waiting to hear back for 2nd interview. Good note is I got an offer with a competitor and will prob go with that since base is higher from what I hear. Bonus sounds good here tho but the question is Are reps here really hitting goal or what?!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are for now and should for Q1. Give it one more quarter and the flop of the Onexton launch and little Debbie will start pulling back and Mike will get his axe out. Nothing last for ever.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which products u got bro? That's damn good coin.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any new Dermatology products in the pipeline in the next 3-5 yrs??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This training sucks! What have I done.