Derm 13 Month COE

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2014 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell is going on? Has Deb lost her F'ing mind? Changing the rules after COE has ended is unbelievable! Who does that? Why? Ari & Mike do the right thing here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's total bullshit! Get a clue!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're pleading with the wrong people here. Mike and Ari had the idea. Deb said the sales force doesn't deserve any credit and COE attendees should be all the marketers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess your right, my manager told me he got his ass chewed out by DJ about a .05% drop in market share on our last field ride. Not even sure why we have RDs now if she is going to continue like this. Can't wait to see the NSM marketing show do you think the field will get any credit for having the best year ever?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO! Are you kidding! You can bet DJ will be reading from a script! All the awards will be give to the marketing team vs sales team even though it is the National Sales Meeting and not the National Marketing Meeting.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deb will be gone in 2015, that is the only thing that will implode at Valeant her freakin Abba 70's hair do

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another strike against her is the rehiring of RR who was fired from his last position. My manager just told me the news. I mean really DJ? Of all people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strike 3 super bowl ad failure?