How is it working for Valeant 1 1/2 years after buying B&L

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 22, 2014 at 6:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it working for Valeant 1 1/2 years after buying B&L?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A shithole! Read the posts, says it all!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As part of Surgical, I have to say we're lean & mean and things could be (and have been) a lot worse. We've had a commitment of some sustained level of R&D investment from some of the big shots. It may not be what we were used to way back when - but we'll take it. None of us are going to get rich here, but the paychecks don't bounce, we have 2 weeks off at the end of the year we're getting paid for and don't have to use our PTO. Hey, I've had crappier jobs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd doubt those management promises, believe nothing,a bunch of liars! With $16 billion debt & law suits pending, where's are we Gona get all the money for R&D?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty much the worst place to work at.Upper Management only care about perception of the daily stock price on wallstreet, not what actually happens to make and cause the daily cogs to grind which makes them rich, sweaty, fat, and ugly. In short, they don't give a flying fuck about 2 weeks from now, 2 months from now.It's all about how rich THEY ARE ON PAPER TODAY & how the company appears on cafepharma each day. Pathetic they have to do this....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, look in the mirror to see something really pathetic.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's worked for a while but after all the cuts/synergies, resulting in fictious growth, no R&D spend, mounting debt & it's tragic ineptness to buy Allergan it's well past its sell by date!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm constantly astounded about how much MP and senior leadership don't give a rat's ass about morale or working conditions. I am so fed up. I'm so tired of being a miserable drone. I know that I should be thankful that I even have a job and get paid decent money. Maybe if this was my first job, I wouldn't know any better. But unfortunately I do know better. And I know it doesn't have to be this way

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having to deal with our new GM who was fired by B&L, then given a job with derm and resigned a few times has been unbearable! MP will at the NSM if he shows. No one has to take this kind of abuse. DJ makes MP normal and Ari is such a push over no changes will happen until the numbers tank which can't be far since they are flatlining. The only thing DJ is concerned about is Jublia. We sell more than just one drug!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like most of the complaining stems from people who are relying on US sales to support their division and their careers. The only things keeping the B&L portion of the Valeant business alive is international demand for our goods & services. Emerging markets, Asia, and Europe are where its at. Take a lateral move if you need to, but get yourself in a position that you don't have to rely on the US clowns for your career stability. Those guys are jokes. All the US sales & marketing idiots are good for is being a bunch of overpaid, whining, prima donna craybabies - when their overall contribution to the bottom line is barely noticeable.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes-the management is a complete joke-from area directors to rbd's. Such a waste of pay and skin. Contribute nothing and bleed the company tit kind of like the entire system now. Bausch needs to clean house and get rid of these ass clowns. My doctors tell me on more than one occasion not to bring their dumb asses in thè office because they're so stupid and it's such a waste of their time. Embarrassing! The hardest part of my ridealong day is finding a place I can take my manager where it won't humiliate me. Like random optometrists! Please quit hiring unqualified friends! It's so obvious! Want to to increase profitability? Hire the right people idiots!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company has been crap ever since the Glaxo clowns took over and changed the name from ICN to Valshit. Just goes to show what happens when men with tiny pp's are given free reign.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R&D looks like it will get a big boost next year as the Allergan merger will not happen. Looking forward to building up the R&D group in Rochester next year particularly in Pharmaceuticals.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of new hires in R&D in 2015. It will be a rebuilding year to grow the business for the long term.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bausch wasn't perfect, but we accomplished many things. Now I am forced to say "No" to helping people because Pearson doesn't believe in spending money unless it's production or sales. Problem is, when I have to say no, thinks stop, sales are lost.

It sucks and I hate doing it. It's not just me. People are still motivated to work hard but are crippled by lack of support. Employee retention is a problem because of this. We lost a number of people last year. People who were the ONLY ONES in this $40B company who could do certain things.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call bullshit on this, there ain't any new hires in R&D as not the company way!! We are in trouble period & it's Gona take s'thing else to drag us outa this big hole!!