Here's my wish as an Avanir investor...

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish Avanir's board of directors would fire Katkin, upper sales management and all you fucking whiners who couldn't sell a lifer preserver to a drowning man. Three years post launch and just about all of you must really suck. Spare me the bullshit about any of you being president's cup winners with other companies, but cannot sell Avanir's products. Pharma reps are legendary for being the most pampered, biggest whiners in CPG sales with most of you earning very good paydays just by showing up and dropping off brochures. Try working harder for a change and get the sales and share price up. I got news for you, if this company is as big a loser as many of you claim it is greatly due to YOU being a worthless contributor and wasted expense. Bring it on, losers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Got your panties in a bunch? I hope you lose your shirt on this piece of crap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey stupid, I won't if you go sell something for a change.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did you learn to name call? Age 5? Too bad your parents didn't teach you that it's not necessary to get your point across.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you should have done your due diligence and checked the managed care/reimbursement landscape before investing in a condition that barely exists...who's the stupid one? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up and sell something for a change. Or better yet, get lost and be replaced by someone with a work ethic.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh and by the way to all you Avanir sales people dead beats, the one thing that is abundantly clear is THAT NUEDEXTA WORKS! In some cases as you should all be aware, it works miracles. If you really are a hot shot pharma rep professional skilled in the art of selling, you should be selling the hell out of this drug. The problem is, most of you "experienced whiners" are used to making big bucks in earlier gigs just by doing fly-bys to doctors' offices and dropping off brochures, branded pens and paper pads to the office managers with the actual sales coming from well-funded, DTC advertising. A trained chimpanzee can drop off literature. Try modeling some consultative sales behaviors for a change and perhaps then you can change some of these doctors' prescription habits. Of course, that would take some time and effort and interfere with your whining on cafepharma during the workday.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Branded pens? Have you been under a rock for 6 years? And for your information, work ethic has nothing to do with the success of sales here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least if it wasn't for all the off label promotion here, the company wouldn't be anywhere.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar. Off label is a small portion of sales and only with those docs that are closest to the drug. Once the other indications are on the label it will be off to the races.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a scumbag.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why, that's a true statement .

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Work ethic has nothing to do with the success of sales here."

Wow! Spoken like a true loser.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest